DeVanders
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

HINT

[Post New]by DeVanders on Dec 28, 11 11:01 AM
Maybe somebody can help me with this HINT button problem (outside the HOS):

Sometimes it is an arrow pointing you in the right direction. But sometimes, without leaving the game, the HINT changes into a message that there is nothing to do anymore and advises you to try and look somewhere else.

Does anybody know why it changes and, more importantly, how I can change it back to the way I like it?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:HINT

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 28, 11 11:26 AM
Hi DeVanders,

I don't believe there is an option for how the hint system works, but if the hints aren't helpful enough, you may want to take a look at the walkthrough (you can click on this link). It's a great guide through the game and should help you through it.

-bfgArnoStyx

DeVanders
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:HINT

[Post New]by DeVanders on Dec 29, 11 2:43 AM
bfgArnoStyx, thank you for your reply.

Of course there is the possibility of the Walkthrough, but during the game it was quite nice to use the hint button and be pointed in the right direction. As I have read in the Forum of the CE, the same problem exists there ("What happened to the hints?"). The problem is that the type of hint, outside the HOS, just changes, without any reason (no end of demo/chapter, no restarting the game). Because I was used to it, I was just wondering.......

Maybe someone, somewhere (devs?) knows the answer.........

Go to: