Bonus balls, level 31 and locks

[Post New]by ContessaIsadores on Dec 28, 11 12:13 PM
It looks like I will have no choice but to use the bonus balls on this level to break open the locks but no where are there any instructions on how to use them? Each time I press on a bonus ball it gives me a little hourglass with a number beside it but I can see nothing that changes on the actual game board and locks are still frozen. I have completely surrounded the locks and blown up the matching balls but this does not up unlock them either. Love the game but instructions or hints would have been nice! Can anyone help????

Re:Bonus balls, level 31 and locks

[Post New]by Kam2012 on Dec 31, 11 4:02 PM
Hi, i have exactly the same problem. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by SactownGamer on Jan 1, 12 4:18 PM
I can't figure out how to get past level 31, either. Sure would appreciate some help!

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by folkdance on Jan 7, 12 4:58 PM
Yep, I'm there too and so frustrated my teeth are ground down to nubs. First of all, I love this game! But, no instructions - it's not even clear to me what I'm doing, the bonus things give no idea how to use them (the bomb is the only one that seems to do anything and it just blows up wherever it wants), and there is not one clue how to unlock the locks - NOTHING works.

Please BF help us with this before something snaps!

Thank you.

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Bonus balls, level 31 and locks

[Post New]by folkdance on Jan 7, 12 5:23 PM
ContessaIsadores wrote:It looks like I will have no choice but to use the bonus balls on this level to break open the locks but no where are there any instructions on how to use them? Each time I press on a bonus ball it gives me a little hourglass with a number beside it but I can see nothing that changes on the actual game board and locks are still frozen. I have completely surrounded the locks and blown up the matching balls but this does not up unlock them either. Love the game but instructions or hints would have been nice! Can anyone help????

Move the four black balls up next to the locked ones and you'll be done...discovered that by accident.

Still don't know what the bonus things do.

PTOLI
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by PTOLI on Jan 7, 12 8:59 PM
Hi, all. Here's what I've discovered so far. Locks: if the lock has a color under it, add 5 balls of the same color to it and it should blow. The 6th ball in the series is the locked one. If there are more than one locks of the same color ball, just add enough to get six and boom! Bonus balls: these took a while to figure out. You've probably noticed the bonus balls and the hourglasses are kind of shadowed when you start. The numbers tell you how many moves you have to make before you can use the bonus. When you've made enough moves the bonus will become clearer and there will be nothing next to it. Boom! Here's how I think they work: The regular looking bomb will explode any where it pleases. The bomb with the crosshairs on it will explode where you tap once. The paint thingy will let you change the color of a ball. It will give you several choices and you may not get the color choice you want. The regular lightning I haven't figured out yet...help? The lightning with the lock on it will zap out some locks, but I haven't gotten the fine nuances down just yet. Phew! That's it so far. I can't get my game to unfreeze so I can't go any farther right now. I've got one sharp lookin' city going and I don't want to lose it! HEY BFG--get crackin' and fix the darn thing already! I really love this game!!!

A very power-mad "female faro"

[Post New]by Sadenap on Mar 8, 12 2:55 PM
Move the 2 silver balls between the locks and they blow to complete the level.

Go to: