The torch

[Post New]by Rich7041PD on Dec 28, 11 6:07 PM
It seems I used the torch to light the fountain & kill the giant snake/worm monster, but never lit the fireplace to get the hot coal. Now I can't get the ice to use in the foundry to get the fire medallion. I'm 3/4 done with the game & don't want to start over. Any help?

elmira78
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:The torch

[Post New]by elmira78 on Dec 30, 11 1:24 PM
I have the opposite problem. I used the torch to light the fire in the fireplace and got the hot coal, but no matter where I click on the snake or the fountain I can't get it to light. Is there a special place you have to click?

Also, is your torch gone, or did it just go out?

[Post New]by Rich7041PD on Jan 5, 12 6:26 PM
My torch is gone. If I recall correctly, to burn up the giant snake, you have to pour some flammable liquid (gas? oil?) into the fountain and then light it.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Nov 15, 12 12:11 PM
Thanks. I have tried everything to burn up the snake. When I click the hint button, it just points to the snake.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Nov 15, 12 1:31 PM
Hey Fishies,

If there's still an issue burning the snake. I'd first check the Exorcist 2 Walkthrough to make sure that all the steps have been completed so far.

If the torch is missing, or if it's unable to be used to light the snake, then I'd contact our Tech Support to try some troubleshooting steps to help get the game up and running.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this (you can click on the little PM envelope to reach me directly)!

Cheers,

bfgIzara

Go to: