level 11 difficult

[Post New]by sharonblain on Dec 29, 11 3:01 AM
i am stuck on level 11 and do not know where to start before time runs out. i am on the hard level and can never get it right any ideas????

level 11 difficult

[Post New]by sharonblain on Dec 30, 11 2:18 AM
sharonblain wrote:i am stuck on level 11 and do not know where to start before time runs out. i am on the hard level and can never get it right any ideas????
anybody?? please reply i have been stuck on this for days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jam_143_dm
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:level 11 difficult

[Post New]by jam_143_dm on Dec 30, 11 2:47 AM
That level kicked my **** for days, too. I started by gathering enough water to work my way to the sawmill. I didn't upgrade the water well early (even though you can), and I saved the extra wood to build the bridge to the quarry while I was waiting for the sawmill to make enough wood to upgrade. I eventually upgraded the quarry and the sawmill to max and just kept buying flowers each time they produced a batch. I think I ended up ignoring the merchant selling flowers for grain and only built the grain farm to get enough to move the boar in front of the shaman.

Good luck.

[Post New]by Allthatglitterz on Dec 30, 11 7:37 AM
I totally agree, I am completely stuck on getting expert on this level (on hard mode). I created an account here just to discuss it - lol . I have literally gone through systematically dozens and dozens of times, trying different strategies. I've tried only maxing wood, and only buying flowers with wood. I've tried maxing all buildings and buying flowers using all vendors. I've tried only maxing 2 buildings. Have tried ignoring grain completely other than freeing the boar. Also tried freeing the bunnies one at a time as I get flowers, vs. saving up to free them all at once at the end. The closest I get is 2-3 bunnies short. Would LOVE to get some advice for anyone who can get expert on this level!!

[Post New]by Allthatglitterz on Dec 30, 11 8:27 AM
I DID IT! I DID IT!! lol I think posting here is a lucky charm. Here is how I did it:

Basically you are not going to upgrade ANYTHING except wood. Not even for the 2nd worker. Start by clearing out the paths to the well and wood. Upgrade wood asap, and build bridge, continuing to work north. Collect wood as soon as it comes up, and continue upgrading wood. Collect water as well (but don't upgrade). Fix up the quarry. Continue working around, fixing up the grain and building the stone bridge. Get just enough grain to drive away the boar leading to the bunnies.

You'll have a couple of lightning strikes that take out buildings. I'm not entirely sure if this is random, but you want the lightning strike to take out the well, after you've built the path, so you can just ignore the building and not fix it, because you have no more need for water. The same goes for the quarry or grain. You want the 2nd lightning strike to be on the quarry or to the grain, because you have no more need for those, and you can ignore the buildings. If you get a strike to the wood, you're kind of hosed and need to start again. Not sure if the strikes are random.

Once you have the path cleared and wood maxed, just keep collecting wood and buying flowers. You have to time it so the wood isn't sitting there too long before collecting. I also freed 2 bunnies during this process, and then as soon as I had the rest of the flowers, I freed the rest of the bunnies all at once.

GOOD LUCK! This level is killer!

[Post New]by sharonblain on Dec 30, 11 9:05 AM
this level is a total killer!!!!!!!! thank you all so much for advice will now go and give it a try. wish me luck lol

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jan 5, 12 2:44 AM
Aaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!

Thanks for all the advice above but I couldn't get near on the one worker strategy.

I've adapted it to have 2 workers and to keep collecting stone so I can buy one magic flower from the stone merchant.

The gold time clicked off just as I was waiting for the last bunny to be cured (I'd given it the flower within the time) but I *did* have a lightning strike on the sawmill (as above, these appear to be random) so hopefully next time that won't happen and it'll be just that tad quicker...

Yeeeeay - that worked, think you need to get lucky with the lightning strikes (first was mine then well after I didn't need any more water) and I never built the stone bridge.

Edited on 01/05/2012 at 3:35:51 AM PST

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jan 18, 12 3:57 PM
If you don't get the last boar (very top left) how do you get the last jewel so you get gold on this level?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jan 19, 12 6:35 AM
Not sure about this level but certainly on some others you don't need to collect every single jewel to get gold.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jan 19, 12 5:07 PM
Finally got everything done in gold time, except for that last jewel, shoot, you do have to have it to make the gold medal when the jewel flask fills up. Won't give up the gold without them all.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jan 22, 12 4:46 AM
OK, I've just managed to get Gold again after a few tries.

I think the key to this level is building the stone bridge to the Grain Farm as this saves a lot of time.

I never upgraded the Well.

I fully upgraded the Sawmill and the Quarry and collected as many Magic Flowers as I could with these resources.

I used 10 Grain - 6 to clear the 2 Boars and 4 to get a Magic Flower - so upgraded the Grain Farm twice and used the first 4 Grain + the 2 you can collect to clear the Boars then one watering to get another 4 for the Magic Flower (and the final Jewel).

Stop collecting water when you have watered the Grain Farm once unless you're unlucky with a late lightning strike that needs Water.

Hope that helps!

Edited on 01/22/2012 at 4:47:12 AM PST

Go to: