I loved this game! Can anyone recommend a similar one?

[Post New]by sabrinac925 on Dec 29, 11 3:05 PM
Allora and the Broken Portal is my new favorite game. I am usually very critical of the games I buy but with the exception of a few minor criticisms I have no bad things to say about A&BP. Can anyone recommend any games similar in type to this one? I'd really appreciate the guidance given the multitude of hidden object games available at BF games. It can be a bit overwhelming!

Thanks so much or any suggestions!

Edited on 12/29/2011 at 3:06:17 PM PST

Re:I loved this game! Can anyone recommend a similar one?

[Post New]by cobra397 on Feb 26, 12 10:46 AM
If you liked this game there is another somewhat simler.age of oracles.I have them both and I like them both and play yhem over and over.

[Post New]by cobra397 on Feb 26, 12 12:16 PM
i got cut off. the other game i was talking about is"age of oracles"i play them over and over.
stay happy

[Post New]by sabrinac925 on Mar 14, 12 5:18 PM
Thanks so much cobra397!! Really appreciate your suggestions. I'm going to check out Age of Oracles now. I'll let you know how it goes.

Peace out,
Sabrina

[Post New]by MarjAZ on Aug 8, 12 4:39 PM
Me, too. I just came on this forum to see if there were any more like it. I will look up the one suggested. And the little arrows did not aggravate me at all. When I was ready to go to another room, I went. I get rather tired of so many games involving solving murders or crimes, etc. I loved this one. By the way, I have had it for some time, just never got around to finishing it until now and I really enjoy it.
Oops. I tried this and it was nothing like Allora. It was almost too juvenile for me to handle so I just uninstalled it. I really do like the type of game like Allora with many HOG and rather easy projects and mini games to do. Am still looking for another one. Any help would be great!

Edited on 08/09/2012 at 11:41:30 AM PST

Go to: