Auntydot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Part 5 - Level 8

[Post New]by Auntydot on Dec 29, 11 9:32 PM
Hi could someone please help me on getting thru this level - I can't manage to complete this level without the robber getting to my centre - any ideas how to complete it - thanks alot

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Re:Part 5 - Level 8

[Post New]by Badut on Dec 29, 11 11:00 PM
Hi - I dont remember all the game play of this particular level, but I played it like normal and ignored the thief until he got really close. Then you can stop him by continuing to click on him. Hope this helps? I´ll try and play it again and get back here.

Edited on 12/30/2011 at 9:56:55 AM PST

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Dec 30, 11 9:56 AM
Oops - technical problems - if this message is here more than once I apologize - system wont let me delete it

Here is what to do:

Clear the game of thieves
Build a bank and a quarry close to your office
Build a mine - dont even know if that is neccessary?
Build sawmill and the other factory as soon as you can while ordering wood and iron
Produce one of each

The trick is to click on the walking thief whenever you dont have anything else to do - that will slow him down and give you plenty of time.

Happy gaming

jiferin
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by jiferin on Jan 14, 12 11:34 PM
I just destroyed the road he comes in on. get rid of the highwayman. You have 7 workers, so set them to disassemble the road. build a mine as soon as you can in the spot below the office. When you get to 80 coal. Hit the theif whenever your workers are all busy. Build a foundry, and sawmill (one of them in the spot the mine was in in the spots to the left and below the office) and collect the stuff on the roads. I have beaten it 2x in gold time with out the theif getting anywhere near the office.

Starchild6
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by Starchild6 on May 8, 14 9:37 AM
Good tips. It is a very easy level if you remember to use your seven workers to destroy the road at the top to get stones and money. No need to build a bank or a quarry, just a mine. The one tree is plenty to get the wood you need. I built the sawmill next to the tree, and the foundry way to the left next to the exit. Never needed to destroy the mine. No need to upgrade anything. Only need to order iron - get money from destroying road.

While your plants are producing, just hold the thief in place. You should finish with half your gold time left.

Go to: