iou001
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Rings On Skeletons

[Post New]by iou001 on Dec 30, 11 10:22 AM
I've put all 5 rings on all of the skeletons but it keeps saying that the skeleton on the very right still needs a ring even though you can see him wearing it. It wont let me do anything with the matches which is the only thing I have left in my Inventory. What do I do now?

Re:Rings On Skeletons

[Post New]by kmac46 on Oct 14, 12 10:01 AM
having same problem - did anyone ever get an answer?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 14, 12 12:54 PM
Hi kmac46,

I did a bit of research on this issue, and it looks like something that has worked for other players is to make sure to collect all 5 rings first before placing them on the skeleton hand, one after the other. It does look like you'll also have to start the game again under a new profile to try that strategy though.

You can also definitely check in with our Tech Support Team as they can work with you more directly on the best way to get things resolved.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by doriemacdonald on Oct 18, 12 5:22 AM
I am also having the same problem with the rings on the skeletons, can someone please help

[Post New]by mommateddybear on Jan 31, 13 5:50 PM
Did anyone get an answer other than to start the game all over?

Go to: