Been stuck on Level 64 for years

[Post New]by one2bmup2 on Dec 30, 11 2:31 PM
I loved this game when I first got it, but when I got to level 64 it really stumped me. I tried and I tried but then left it alone and forgot about it while I played other games. I recently got 4 Elements II and love it as well. Figured that I was doing well with it I would take a look again at the first one. Now my memory is refreshed why I was so frustrated by it. Level 64 swirls around at the beginning to land at the starting point. As you quickly move by a field, you try to match what you can before it takes you to a boulder garden. You may have had time to get one power up by the time you get to a full screen of nothing but boulders. The water goes up one side and there is a spot at the bottom that, if you can break it you might be able to move on. I have not had success in getting enough power ups to get by this. I need help!! PLEASE!!

Edited on 12/30/2011 at 3:11:34 PM PST

Re:Been stuck on Level 64 for years

[Post New]by callanetics on Jan 14, 12 6:03 PM
I wasn't stuck for years but it was definitely for awhile. Turns out to be relatively simple. Just concentrate on getting the green and red stones to fill up the bomb and shovel. Use the bomb first, then the shovel. After that if you've come this far you're more than capable of finishing off the level. The appalling thing I found was that afterwards the game restarted from level one. Eliminating all record of my win!! Say what?!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Jan 14, 12 6:15 PM
callanetics wrote:I wasn't stuck for years but it was definitely for awhile. Turns out to be relatively simple. Just concentrate on getting the green and red stones to fill up the bomb and shovel. Use the bomb first, then the shovel. After that if you've come this far you're more than capable of finishing off the level. The appalling thing I found was that afterwards the game restarted from level one. Eliminating all record of my win!! Say what?!

I finally beat it, too....at least YOU know you finished off level 64 so, that's OK.

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Apr 16, 12 11:04 PM
I think I'm also going to be stuck on it for years also! And having to click off that message doesn't help anything because you have to do that before you can even start to play and meanwhile the bottom section has already taken off

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Apr 17, 12 12:30 AM
I just realized it isn't Level 64 I'm stuck on it is Level 63!

[Post New]by wolfengod on May 29, 12 8:20 AM
my wife beat the game in 2 days ,she didn't seem to have any issues with beating the game ?

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Mar 12, 13 3:42 AM
I finished this game some time ago, and really loved the way it was NOT a straight "3 in a row" game. I loved the way everything flowed and I don't remember getting stuck at all. I noticed there is a 2nd one out and I'm thinking about getting that one also. It's a fast paced game, just by moving your cursor over the gems you want to clear and BAM, they are all gone. Loved it!!

Go to: