Rox1001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Level 20-Funicular

[Post New]by Rox1001 on Dec 30, 11 3:11 PM
I've found all the totems and the rune but what is a funicular and where are they? It's probably something simple that I'm missing.

jam_143_dm
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Level 20-Funicular

[Post New]by jam_143_dm on Dec 30, 11 4:18 PM
The funicular is the rope-tram thing that you have to build after giving the shaman his supplies. I think "funicular" is a word that didn't make the translation very well...

Rox1001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Rox1001 on Dec 30, 11 6:38 PM
I just re-played this level again and after I closed the window that pops up where the shaman is requesting the wood, he disappears. I've looked everywhere for him. I've clicked on the building thing in the top left corner but there's nothing to do there. I can't figure this out but it's driving me nuts!

jam_143_dm
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by jam_143_dm on Dec 30, 11 8:01 PM
After you give him the wood, he starts mixing potions. He's kind of fun to watch because he mixes potions until one blows up in his face, then he will ask for more supplies of a different kind. He'll mix some more, blow up again, ask for something else. He does this about 4 times before he does a quick little "Eureka" move and then a worker runs over to the "factory" in the top left corner. Then you'll need to provide a worker and supplies to the factory area 4 times (10 wood, 10 stone, 10 wood, 10 wood - if I remember right) until the funicular is built. Good luck!

Go to: