theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

level 93

[Post New]by theoldbag on Dec 30, 11 8:24 PM
I have been playing at level 93 for days now on untimed mode. I am new to this type of game and this is driving me crazy. I have the left side filled and cannot get into the mid section or the right side. I try to set it up so that I can get the 4 arrow key and maybe push through to the mid section but I am about to delete the whole darn thing. any help?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:level 93

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 31, 11 10:15 AM
Hi, unfortunately I can't pull this level up to see exactly what it looks like but I think it's one of those that has 2-3 sets of double roped pieces in rows going across the middle somewhere and the top section is little blocky tight sections? If you are out of powerups you just have to keep shuffling the pieces around until you get the right ones falling in to break all the ropes and then it gets a lot easier. COE is one of the harder M3s out there so having the phenomenon of "no apparent moves" happens a lot by the time you get near the end. What works for me is to make moves in the region closest to wherever it is you're trying to reach (this may be fairly far away at the start) and pay attention to what's happening at the edge in the direction you're trying to get to. Eventually you'll get the pieces aligned correctly to be able to move into a new part.

Getting the super arrows by matching 5 or more helps, but it's pretty hard to do it with a board that has little sections. I think that if you exit the board mid-level the game will still save your exact progress, so hang in there (and take a break from the game if necessary). Good luck!

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Dec 31, 11 7:55 PM
thanks for the encouraging words. I will try a while longer. You are thinking of the level I am on. 3 sections and lots of ropes grrrrrr. Happy New Year!

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Dec 31, 11 7:55 PM
thanks for the encouraging words. I will try a while longer. You are thinking of the level I am on. 3 sections and lots of ropes grrrrrr. Happy New Year!

[Post New]by my7girls on Jan 21, 12 4:13 PM
I am having the same problem.....when I put a match between the ropes the tile doesn't move....very frustrating....

[Post New]by my7girls on Jan 21, 12 4:13 PM
I am having the same problem.....when I put a match between the ropes the tile doesn't move....very frustrating....

Go to: