bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 31, 11 8:53 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Post any Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten technical issues here only

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Dec 31, 11 4:59 PM
Weird! I get a black screen after activating the game...

Lassie1952
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Lassie1952 on Dec 31, 11 8:08 PM
I was enjoying the game, but soon after exploring the cave I started to get error messages that shut down the game. Can't play it.

rugrats299
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by rugrats299 on Dec 31, 11 9:10 PM
Game srarted fine for me as soon as I got to first H#G sccene I loss my crsor it just disappers aand I have to ctrl/alt/delete to get out of the game

Cinders31
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by Cinders31 on Jan 1, 12 12:00 AM
I have a very sticky cursor. Caused so much frustration that I quit and deleted trial before it was up!

[Post New]by Greenleafer on Jan 1, 12 7:08 AM
Game loads up fine but it looks like a mishmash of pics.Nothing is lining up

tomysgma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tomysgma on Jan 1, 12 7:41 AM
Problem with the display in the hole down to the cave, then game froze up in the cave. Not worth the trouble with all the other games available :-(

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jan 1, 12 10:17 AM
"ACCESS VIOLATION"...AGAIN!...ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

This game this time it was after d/l, hit play, got in play several 'screen shots', did some hunt/search, then went to the 'adventure' to the cave entrance for further clues, and...got the 'violation' window, shut down, went to GM...OH! I did get to play the demo for a whole 12 minutes!

My concern (which now is almost the 'norm') on this 'error window' is it usually appears after d/l and then appears...BEFORE you start the game...and...on average for the month of december I have encountered over 7-8 games with this!...Yes I have contacted c/s, yes I have 'cleaned' out my 3 month old puter, yes I have uninstalled/installed the GM, yes I have did frag on puter, yes I have done my 'clean scan', yes I have deleted all hidden file folders + some, yes I have 'searched' for games by names and deleted the 'junk' info delivered when u do a d/l of game or demo!...well 'thats all folks'!

AND this game had my interest which has not happened in a long while, was planning on a 'purchase'! Maybe the SE will not have this, but I dare try?

P.S. yes, I have purchased other games this past month but I also check the 'game forum' and now most important check the MB for any game offered!...Not all of us gamers can afford these 'mega' MB games being offered by just 'purchasing a new puter' or a new video card!...O.K. will jump off the 'rant' soapbox...Have a good New Year...and to think this is my first 'post' for 2012!

Kowgirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Kowgirl on Jan 1, 12 10:25 AM
Same thing....get to cave, cursor freezes, cannot even cont-alt-delete, have to shut down and restart. Not worth it by far, might have been fun.

[Post New]by sassybrat54 on Jan 1, 12 2:58 PM
I too am having issues , The trial version worked just fine played the whole hour then decided to use game club credit to purchase and now it will load but when I hit play get the error -access violation

rugrats299
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by rugrats299 on Jan 1, 12 3:04 PM
why is the game fine until I get to the first h#g scene and lose cursor

Mary8938
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Mary8938 on Jan 2, 12 12:19 PM
The game has been working fine for me until I got to the beach/dream area. I played the sand mold game but never got the fish and exited the game. Now I can't get back in the game for the fish so I'm stuck and can't go anywhere. Can you please tell me how to get the fish? I've tried everything, including deleting and re-downloading the game, and I still can't get back into the sand mold area to get the fish. Do I have to start all over again?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 2, 12 2:27 PM
Hi fishies,

If your game is freezing, or if you're having troubles with your cursor, please check out the following help article for some great troubleshooting steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're getting an 'Access Violation' error message, this article will have some helpful steps for you:

Access Violation

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be able to offer some personalized troubleshooting steps that are specific to your system.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Jan 2, 12 3:08 PM
not sure if this is a tech prob or not but i cant get the hazelnuts it says to shake the tambourine over the mouse have been trying for two days but that mouse wont move any suggestions am very frustrated

[Post New]by GamerGirl_31 on Jan 6, 12 5:16 PM
I tried this game and when I got to the cave and clicked on the hammer, the game froze. I had to hit "ESC" to get out.

betyboo
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by betyboo on Jan 8, 12 2:57 AM
I got this game a few days ago and had other games to complete so when I got done with them I started this one up and got all kind of crazy filckering and dose not have a cusor I got music but thats as far as it goes for this game, I want a my credit back .

Thank you

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Mar 9, 12 9:25 AM
GamerGirl_31 wrote:I tried this game and when I got to the cave and clicked on the hammer, the game froze. I had to hit "ESC" to get out.

Ditto, exactly same place. Not worth another chance at messing my comp up.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Mar 23, 12 8:32 AM
People are still having problems with the Sandcastle Horsehead puzzle.

If you "play" the puzzle you will not get the Fish and therefore, cannot continue the game; you must start over.

If you "SKIP" the puzzle, after placing the Horsehead in the upper-left corner of the sand, YOU WILL GET THE FISH. You MUST SKIP the puzzle to get the FISH.

[Post New]by routecaptin on Aug 7, 12 6:08 AM
I bought this game 1/2/12 and today is 8/7/12 I have YET to play this game which I want to but I guess 7 months of trying isn't getting me any where. the game comes up I push PLAY and that is as far as I get what-up? I have been getting BIG FISH games for a long time and I think this games is a very BIG DUDD!!! I would want a REFUND and hopefully BIG FISH will get games that work much better.

[Post New]by routecaptin on Aug 7, 12 6:45 AM
I bought this game 1/2/12 and today is 8/7/12 I have YET to play this game which I want to but I guess 7 months of trying isn't getting me any where. the game comes up I push PLAY and that is as far as I get what-up? I have been getting BIG FISH games for a long time and I think this games is a very BIG DUDD!!! I would want a REFUND and hopefully BIG FISH will get games that work much better.

Go to: