What's up????

[Post New]by sjsullivan on Dec 31, 11 12:33 PM
I have a lighter, rag, a bottle with some sort of fluid, a hammer in inventory. there is nothing left to do anywhere that I go. There is a wheel that is used for sharpening but I have nothing to sharpen. Each location says that there is nothing left to do here. So, now what?!?!?! Anyone?!?!?!?1

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:What's up????

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Dec 31, 11 12:40 PM
have you looked back up where you fell in as there is a stick there. you need to make a torch for the dark tunnel where you found the hammer - you will find some items in there

have you looked in the lit tunnel? there is a room there with some actions

hope this helps a little

[Post New]by pfarrell777 on Dec 31, 11 3:35 PM
Thanks, SeaBamboo - I missed the stick where I fell.

[Post New]by sjsullivan on Jan 1, 12 2:52 PM
Sorry, there's no stick anywhere to pick up. You would think if there was, that the hint would indicate that but there isn't. So, No buy for me. Not a good game and with no walkthrough it would be just another rip off. Not sure what you mean by where I fell to look for stick???? I don't recall falling wither.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jan 1, 12 5:27 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

Yes, there is a stick. You find it by using your Up Arrow from the main area. Once you're in the area where you look up and see light/natives, the stick will be on the left side.

katlady3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by katlady3 on Jan 1, 12 5:38 PM
jcsgame wrote:SPOILER ALERT:

Yes, there is a stick. You find it by using your Up Arrow from the main area. Once you're in the area where you look up and see light/natives, the stick will be on the left side.

I have the stick, rag, bottle of flamable liq,& hammer....what do I do next? I've looked up, but I guess what I need is the knife. Where do I find it? Thanks for any help!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 1, 12 5:43 PM
Hi there,
SPOILER ABOUT THE TORCH.
You need to pour the flammable liquid into the empty stone pot to the LHS of the large door, then soak the rag in it.
Place the stick in the holder for the torch, the rag on the stick and light it.
This should help you to move on.
Cheers

katlady3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by katlady3 on Jan 1, 12 6:05 PM
Thanks so much!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 1, 12 6:12 PM
katlady3 wrote:Thanks so much!

On behalf of those who have posted assistance here, you are very welcome.

Go to: