mrs2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Hexus iPad version

[Post New]by mrs2 on Dec 31, 11 1:37 PM
Help please. How do you complete strings of 16 on the Crown of Egypt - part 8?

Re:Hexus iPad version

[Post New]by wolfdancer_mac on Jan 2, 12 12:19 PM
I can't figure it out either. Have you gotten an answer?

Edited on 01/02/2012 at 12:22:34 PM PST

redbanana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by redbanana on Jan 2, 12 8:30 PM
I cant either and I'm getting pretty frustrated. Somebody mentioned in an earlier post that you could do it in increments, though that didn't make sense since it was by itself, and it didn't work. 11 is the most I can figure out how to do. I feel like I finally figured this game out (the lack of directions was really frustrating in the beginning) but this doesn't make sense. I tried all the bombs and whatnot, but nothing works.

mrs2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by mrs2 on Jan 4, 12 5:20 PM
Boogers!

[Post New]by theirishsiren on Jan 5, 12 3:29 PM
I can't figure it ou either. I'm goin CRAZY!

mrs2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by mrs2 on Jan 7, 12 7:37 AM
Developers - are you hearing us? A little clue please

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Hexus iPad version

[Post New]by folkdance on Jan 9, 12 11:49 AM
mrs2 wrote:Help please. How do you complete strings of 16 on the Crown of Egypt - part 8?

I'm not sure if you're where I think you are or not, but I remember suffering with that one also. What worked was putting the already unlocked pieces between and on the ends of the locked one(s) (same color of course)

Hope that helps

Level 80 can't make string of 16 HELP

[Post New]by Chestnut1234 on Jan 15, 12 2:27 PM
I see a lot of requests for help but no suggestions. Please help.

21_10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Hexus iPad version

[Post New]by 21_10 on Jan 16, 12 8:41 AM
folkdance wrote:
mrs2 wrote:Help please. How do you complete strings of 16 on the Crown of Egypt - part 8?

I'm not sure if you're where I think you are or not, but I remember suffering with that one also. What worked was putting the already unlocked pieces between and on the ends of the locked one(s) (same color of course)

Hope that helps

I have suffered with this and still suffering; thanks i think this will help (sorry i didn't take note of the name who post it]

21_10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by 21_10 on Jan 16, 12 11:01 AM

Hope that helps

well it applies to black and white balls only, so the locked balls didn't work Has any one mastered this?

Edited on 01/16/2012 at 11:02:07 AM PST

21_10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by 21_10 on Jan 16, 12 11:04 AM
Mrs2 please post if you have solved it, thanks.

21_10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by 21_10 on Jan 16, 12 11:14 AM
Look what i found: try this:

Since the chains are built on six sided/hexagons you can build sets of 5 on every other side of the hex. So, you will have 3 sets of 5, plus the one in the center: 16. Have fun!

Hope it works!!!

21_10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by 21_10 on Jan 16, 12 11:29 AM
21_10 wrote:Look what i found: try this:

Since the chains are built on six sided/hexagons you can build sets of 5 on every other side of the hex. So, you will have 3 sets of 5, plus the one in the center: 16. Have fun!

Hope it works!!!

other colours keep sliding in

21_10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by 21_10 on Jan 16, 12 11:40 AM
I'm back, another choice. all from our forum.
Hi, knitnow.
The scheme is:
1)There is a temple which could open part of game field. There are 5 white balls near to temple and one not far away.
2) Activate temple by creating 6-balls white chain.
3) Find 2x6 white balls and 2x6 black balls.
4) Bingo!

Best regards, Eugene.

Thanks Eugene. Actually, I knew what I was supposed to do, but the board kept opening with a stack of 5 white, 1 other color (blue, red, whatever), 1 white. So there was no way I could get the 6 whites together ... because I could not get rid of the colored ball . Finally the board opened today with the 5 white, an open spot, 1 white.... which,obviously, made the board possible to clear!

[Post New]by moppylynn on Jun 13, 12 7:29 PM
If you're playing hexus and are stumped on the string of 16, on level 80 This is how you do it:
Make two columns of 5 with a row between then and then configure a chain across the top of five then connect them in the middle with one. Kind of like making a T

X. X
X. X
X. X
X. X
XXX
X X x x x. You have to add the middle X last

Go to: