I'm stuck in the dream, can anybody please help me? Thanks

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:stuck

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 31, 11 3:58 PM
Hi beverly651,
Could you please furnish us with more details so we can help you?
For instance, where exactly are you, what are you carrying or what "can't" you do.
Cheers

beverly651
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by beverly651 on Dec 31, 11 5:47 PM
In the dream with the sand castle, the hint points to the sand castle but I can't seem to do anything with it. I tried using the ess spoon on it and that didn't work and neither did the hair dryer. I can't go back to the previous screen either. Can you please tell me what to do as this is really frustrating. Thanks. Will there be a walkthrough any time soon also.

duncan1
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by duncan1 on Jan 1, 12 2:13 AM
I am stuck trying to find out what the code numbers are for the safe at the end of the hallway in the grandfathers house.

suswoods3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by suswoods3 on Jan 1, 12 12:46 PM
I am too, duncan1.

[Post New]by zainmalik on Jan 1, 12 2:03 PM
beverly651 wrote:In the dream with the sand castle, the hint points to the sand castle but I can't seem to do anything with it. I tried using the ess spoon on it and that didn't work and neither did the hair dryer. I can't go back to the previous screen either. Can you please tell me what to do as this is really frustrating. Thanks. Will there be a walkthrough any time soon also.

me to stucked here plz help anyone ....

mamagrande
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mamagrande on Jan 1, 12 4:57 PM
nearby...sorry...not sure exactly where there is a chess knight....this goes on the squares in the sand game

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 1, 12 5:07 PM
Hi there,
For those of you looking for pieces of the code - you will find 3 and have to experiment with the fourth one. Look for clues showing a number and dashes.
One is shown in the christmas tree scene, one behind/near the picture on the LHS of the Hallway and I can't remember where the thrid one was - fuse box?
Once you have found the three, use their positions in the notes and move the roller for the last one.
I hope this helps you to move on.
And yes, the key to the sandcastle is a chess knight, but I can't remember where it is found. I hope someone else will pop in to assist you.
Cheers

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jan 1, 12 5:12 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

Knight: Use a "Hint" I cannot remember where it is, or it may be in a H0 scene.

You get a fish when you finish the sand/Knight puzzle. Feed the fish to the seagull to get the key to unlock the chest.

Egg Spoon: you use it on the egg in the locked chest. Unlock the chest, use the hair dryer on the sand by the egg, use the egg spoon to crack the egg and get a door handle for the 1st door.

Edited on 01/01/2012 at 5:14:13 PM PST

[Post New]by Aracl1 on Jan 1, 12 6:29 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to go back for the fish other than replaying the game?

[Post New]by angeleyes4257A on Apr 14, 14 3:31 PM
I am stuck on the S.O.S can someone help me please

Go to: