help Shears won't cut

[Post New]by familyrules908 on Jan 1, 12 3:49 PM
I have the shears and now I need to cut the roses I keep getting the message that you need a long handles and shape cutting tool. The shears won't cut.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:help Shears won't cut

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 1, 12 4:27 PM
This has been reported by a few people. If you close the game and launch it again, they should cut. I'm not sure what the issue is.

[Post New]by familyrules908 on Jan 1, 12 8:37 PM
thank you

help Shears won't cut

[Post New]by Rawr_A_Sarus on Jan 2, 12 2:35 AM
familyrules908 wrote:I have the shears and now I need to cut the roses I keep getting the message that you need a long handles and shape cutting tool. The shears won't cut.

I too thought it was the game, but when you click hint, it actually shows you where to cut first, try that (it should point to the bottom area where the vines are), then try the roses after that.

Worked for me.

Good Luck!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 2, 12 8:35 AM
I'm still playing this game, but I, too, have found that certain items need to be placed very carefully indeed in order to carry out a task such as cutting, gluing etc.

Don't click repeatedly, as that won't work. Instead just click once, but try different positions. It's a bit frustrating (and about my only gripe right now), but eventually you'll find the position that fits the best and it'll work.

Go to: