Rosy2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

game freezing or shutting down

[Post New]by Rosy2 on Jan 1, 12 8:14 PM
I bought the game and have had to shut the computer down twice because the game froze and twice the computer shut down on it's own while I was playing. I don't have any problems with the other games. Is there something I can do?? I love the game, but can't finish it this way. Thanks Rosy2

Re:game freezing or shutting down

[Post New]by Renie1701 on Jan 9, 12 9:18 AM
I have the same problem, but only at the loading screen - I can't go on in the game because I can not leave the "pirate" area anymore. Does anyone have a clue what to do?

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:game freezing or shutting down

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 10, 12 6:42 AM
Hey Rosy2 and Renie1701,

Welcome to the Pond!

If your game is still crashing or freezing, you might want to take a look at the steps in the below help article as it has helped many people resolve similar issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that didn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support to get this sorted. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to avoid any confusion but please feel free to re-post your issue in HERE

Hope this helps!
bfgKenai

Edited on 01/10/2012 at 6:42:41 AM PST

Go to: