KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

Help with Rune Box

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Jan 1, 12 9:05 PM
No matter how I try, I cannot get the last blue rune matched. Even the SG seems to have the wrong solution or it doesn't match up with what is on the board. I hate to throw in the towel and skip it but I hate getting so frustrated over what should be a simple match game.

Can anyone help? I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Help with Rune Box

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 1, 12 9:10 PM
What room are you in KBEAR? Is it the workshop in the secret cavern?

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Jan 1, 12 9:18 PM
ShazPG wrote:What room are you in KBEAR? Is it the workshop in the secret cavern?

Yes I am in the workshop in the secret cavern. I still don't see how you can eliminate all of the blue runes.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 1, 12 9:20 PM
Yes, there is a mistake in the guide. We'll be sure to get this fixed for the next version.

Follow the guide until you've placed rune G.
Take a blue rune and put it with the other 3 so they form a diamond, with an empty center.
Take another blue rune and place in the center of the diamond.

Getting rid of the rest will be easy.

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Jan 1, 12 10:21 PM
Oh thank you so much I thought I would have to face skipping this puzzle but now I can press forward in the game-I really hate skipping puzzles, especially ones that I feel I can do.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 1, 12 10:24 PM
Shall I give you the bad news that you'll have more of these to do? I think there are 5 in all, but the puzzle is different each time.

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Jan 2, 12 6:43 AM
OH no! I think I can handle it now but what was confusing was the way you could make matches. Well that and the SG being inaccurate. Now that I know I can make matches besides 3 horizontally or vertically, I should be able to figure them out (hopefully).

Thank you again ShazPG for all your help

Go to: