Can't light candles

[Post New]by Spot362 on Jan 1, 12 9:38 PM
Can't light the candles to perform the ritual?

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:Can't light candles

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 4, 12 7:56 AM
Hey Spot362,

Welcome to the Pond!

I took a look around and found some great handy tips for you in the game walkthrough, I'm copying the screenshot of the scene for you here

Burn the MATCH highlighted in green by using the fireplace.

Light the candles in the correct order. See the image (above) for the solution.

Hope this helps !
bfgKenai

abiekaye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by abiekaye on Feb 10, 12 10:27 AM
I am stuck too. I can light the match, but the candles do not light when I approach the m i the correct sequence.

[Post New]by Angjacq on Mar 17, 12 2:33 AM
Hi I cannot light the candles despite following the correct order. Any advice?

[Post New]by Hkyfan1 on Apr 15, 12 2:04 PM
I can't light the candles either. I started this game over twice and the same problem occurred . I'd like to go into the next room, but can't leave the room with the candles. Any advice?

[Post New]by Blvd81 on Jul 7, 12 11:38 AM
I just found this out by accident helping my niece. When you use the blue light on the floor use it until it disappears. We thought we were done when the symbols showed up but the candles wouldn't light. So I used the blue light again more design popped up and the blue light disappeared. The candles lit-up right away.

[Post New]by mgf102293 on Jan 26, 13 10:08 PM
Blvd81 wrote:I just found this out by accident helping my niece. When you use the blue light on the floor use it until it disappears. We thought we were done when the symbols showed up but the candles wouldn't light. So I used the blue light again more design popped up and the blue light disappeared. The candles lit-up right away.

How do you turn on the blue light I clicked on it and draged it over the circle but nothing happens?

[Post New]by Kmkkobz on Feb 12, 13 7:14 PM
Understand what everyone says to do but candles will not light no matter how ive tried. And the blue light doesn't tuen back on. I'm really frustrated. $4.99 down the drain so far if this can't be fixed.

[Post New]by Debi_3 on Feb 20, 13 1:39 PM
I don't have a blue light...any other suggestions?

104custer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by 104custer on Mar 2, 13 9:31 AM
Blvd81 wrote:I just found this out by accident helping my niece. When you use the blue light on the floor use it until it disappears. We thought we were done when the symbols showed up but the candles wouldn't light. So I used the blue light again more design popped up and the blue light disappeared. The candles lit-up right away.

[Post New]by D_Lyn_54 on Jul 5, 13 3:21 PM
I finally was able to light the candles. Take the blue light and rub it back and forth across the screen until a continuous blue circle and the symbols appear (the circle disappears under something at the top of the screen). Then light the candles in the order shown on the puzzle. Hope this helps.

Go to: