ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

BLOCKING BUG - Waterfall Cavern

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 1, 12 10:11 PM
A player has encountered a blocking bug and posted details on the developer's site. I want to share that info here so nobody else runs into this.

In the waterfall cavern, when you're making the bricks, after they harden, you MUST collect all 5 bricks before closing the window. If you start to collect but don't get them all, and close the window, you will not be able to pick the rest up.

IF this happens to you, you can "reset" it by closing the game immediately (use alt-F4, do NOT go back to the menu or go to another screen). Load the game again, and you should be able to go over the last few steps again and this time collect ALL the bricks at once.

We'll make sure this bug is fixed.

Re:BLOCKING BUG - Waterfall Cavern

[Post New]by bashfog on Jan 1, 12 10:37 PM
When I couldnt get the last brick i closed the game and went on BFG websight and to the forum on Curse at Twilight and found the blocking bug.I did as you said it was to late I guess because it didnt work. Can I still find a way to save it,or do I have to start over?

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:BLOCKING BUG - Waterfall Cavern

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 1, 12 10:46 PM
Unfortunately, the "reset" only works if the game has not been saved (by going to the menu or to another area). If you have already saved, the only option is to start over, unless you prefer to wait for the fix to be posted (which could be a week or more away).

Go to: