maggiegs
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Level 13 Jewels

[Post New]by maggiegs on Jan 2, 12 8:59 AM
I finished the game in gold, but I cannot get the jewels in gold. I collected all the jewels, but it says I only have 2700 and I don't fill the cup completely. Has anyone else had this problem?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Level 13 Jewels

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 2, 12 12:51 PM
I don't think the jewels matter to make gold time. You just collect what you can and you get points for them.

maggiegs
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maggiegs on Jan 2, 12 1:22 PM
You can get either the gold "great" or silver "well done" on either the level score or the jewel score. I got gold on the level score, but a "well done" silver on the jewel score. I have gotten gold on both level and jewel scores for all other levels. I think there is a flaw in the game software that makes it impossible to get gold on this level. I got all the jewels, but not the gold score. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this, or if there was a hidden jewel somewhere.

jam_143_dm
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by jam_143_dm on Jan 2, 12 4:50 PM
I noticed that once I got a silver "well done" for the jewels --on any level-- I kept getting the silver "well done" for the jewels on every level after that no matter what. It seems to be a glitch. When I close the game and restart it, then it goes back to gold when I play a level again, but will get stuck again on silver if I don't get all the jewels on a single level.

Go to: