Castle in the sand

[Post New]by peanutrootsgal on Jan 2, 12 11:46 AM
I can't seem to find a coin, key, or anything useful at this point. I keep clicking on the castle in the sand, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Peanutrootsgal

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Re:Castle in the sand

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jan 2, 12 11:56 AM
Spoiler Alert:

Have you gone up the stairs? Have you gone through any doors? Have you completed the sand castle puzzle (playing it or skipping it)?
Have you done the H0 scene by the picnic table on the beach?
You find the coin in Grandfathers house.
You get the key for the locked chest "when" you feed the fish (from the sand castle puzzle) to the sea gull by door #1.
Find the fishing pole on the left railing by the stairs.

I hope this helps you somewhat.

Edited on 01/02/2012 at 3:04:24 PM PST

[Post New]by zainmalik on Jan 2, 12 2:50 PM
@peanutrootsgal

i also have had the same problem .... you get fish from sand castle puzzle that you will feed to pegion and find the key for the 1 of the 3 doors, but i am sure nothing happens when you click the Sand Castle ..... I dont know what is the problem ... i think you have to replay the game ....

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jan 2, 12 3:03 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

The "KEY" is not for the locked door, it is for the chained chest on the beach.

[Post New]by Toosciedog on Jan 2, 12 4:11 PM
I never got fish to feed to the pigeon after the game and now I can't do anything with the sandcastle.
Help
Tooscie

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jan 2, 12 4:38 PM
Chances are that if you didn't grab the fish when you either played or skipped the "horse" sand castle puzzle, you will have to start over. Don't forget the fish on the sand (left side of screen) next time, when you either play or skip the sand castle puzzle. As soon as you either skip or play the sand castle puzzle, the fish appears.

[Post New]by peanutrootsgal on Jan 2, 12 5:33 PM
Thanks for the message about the fish. I didn't see the game, I guess. I'll go back and look for the fish next to the castle.

Go to: