ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Challenge level 24

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Jan 2, 12 2:48 PM
Mercy Sakes! I'm obviously missing something here, because I cannot beat this level to save my life. Help and tips needed here please! =]

bruner01
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Challenge level 24

[Post New]by bruner01 on Jan 2, 12 5:06 PM
I'm having the same problem. Tried it several different ways and no where near enough time.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 2, 12 5:19 PM
I did get 3 stars on this level so it is possible. I'm not a really good TM player either. It is based on strategy.

The title "Breaking is not Building" is a good clue. Here is how to start that level.....

Build cabins with gardens to make the Leprechaun happy. Then demolish them to feed the Glutton. Now you can get to the gold.

Hopefully this is the hint needed to complete it on your own. If you need more help there is a website with the complete Strategy Guide include the Challenge levels. You can do a search and find it -- re2expert is in the site name.

Mitzi80221
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Mitzi80221 on Jan 5, 12 7:25 PM
Here was the reply I put on another post asking about this level also:

you have to do a lot of building and then tearing down on this one. Start by building 4 cabins w/gardens. that gives you the happiness (200) for the leprechaun. After he is gone, tear down all 4 cabins. That gives you the food you need for the ogre. Once he is gone, dig the gold. That give you enough to pay the pirate. Build a market so that you can get food required to build 3 cabins w/gardens. This gives you the happiness to get past the 2nd leprechaun. Send workers to the gold mines. Build a sawmill and keep making wood until you have the 10,000 needed to build the bridge

Hope this helps

Go to: