What to do next?

[Post New]by Monkfan on Jan 2, 12 5:25 PM
I've collected the rune pieces and all the elixir ingredients but I don't know how to break the mirror or how to find the rune sword. In addition, how do I use/pick up the urn in the hallway? I've been to every location and the hint button only says to try another location. So frustrating.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:What to do next?

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 2, 12 5:28 PM
Hi, Monkfan and welcome to the forums!

Have you tried taking a peek at the walkthrough posted at the top of this forum?

Here's the link you can copy and paste into your browser:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/haunted-manor-queen-of-death-walkthrough/?npc=social&npv1=eng&npv2=cm&npv3=bfg&npv4=eng&npv5=hauntedmanorqueenofdeathwt&npv6=20111223&npi=engcmbfgenghauntedmanorqueenofdeathwt20111223

Good luck!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 2, 12 5:32 PM
Hi there Monkfan,
SPOILER ALERT
Do you have a hammer?
If so, head to the bedroom and break the mirror.
Cheers

[Post New]by poobearz on Jan 3, 12 11:38 AM
You can't do anything with that darn urn. No idea why it stays active with a hand symbol but it's not used at all, that frustrated me to no end LOL

If you have all the elixir ingredients you need to go make your potion up in the lab.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 7, 12 1:14 AM
poobearz wrote:You can't do anything with that darn urn. No idea why it stays active with a hand symbol but it's not used at all, that frustrated me to no end LOL

If you have all the elixir ingredients you need to go make your potion up in the lab.

....yes, after you make the elixir it will trigger a HOS where you can find your hammer.

P.S. I hated that stupid, useless urn too!

Edited on 01/07/2012 at 1:16:08 AM PST

Go to: