wzrwmn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Please help-pirate ship

[Post New]by wzrwmn on Jan 2, 12 5:57 PM
Cannot find last piece of plank for repair to pirate ship. Of course, strategy guide is of no help. Have used hint and it keeps firing off in some vague spot by the wall. I really am enjoying the game except I've been trying for this last piece for over an hour. It's now getting tedious.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Please help-pirate ship

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 2, 12 6:05 PM
Hi there,
You need to have the Fragmented Item open to be able to see the component parts.
The HINT button will help you, but you need to have the circles for the parts open and the list of items showing.
Unlike other games using this method, the items disappear.
Cheers

wzrwmn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by wzrwmn on Jan 2, 12 6:15 PM
Thanks dragon. I finally got it and it only took one hour and 13min. Whew...that must be a record.....lol thanks again

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 2, 12 6:31 PM
You're most welcome and its nice to have some feedback.
Just remember to keep the next Fragmented Object/s you find open until you have collected all of the pieces.
Cheers

[Post New]by bfritter1 on Jan 3, 12 9:11 PM
i can not find the last piece either when i click hint with the circles open i still can not find it.... help please

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 3, 12 10:28 PM
Have you tried looking in the SG? Click on the Pirate's Pier image, then page through until you find the text talking about getting the planks. Look for something like "find the fragments" in red text, and click on that text. It should show you where all 8 pieces can be found.

If you wouldn't mind please, when you do find them, could you come back and say which piece it was that you couldn't see? We need to make this one more obvious as a lot of people are having trouble with it.

Pirate Ship - the flag

[Post New]by MrsOlson2011 on Jan 4, 12 5:56 PM
How do you get the Jolly Roger flag?

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Jan 4, 12 6:22 PM
You need to sew it up first. The lamp oil is the key. Check the Hallway table.

[Post New]by Jumpster on Jan 7, 12 11:55 AM
The piece I had trouble with was the one in the tree branches on the left. Got it now!

Edited on 01/07/2012 at 11:56:06 AM PST

Go to: