shovel

[Post New]by beatrice85 on Jan 3, 12 5:15 AM
hi
grandpa gave me the shovel and i used it in manor backyard , digged the grave. what should i do now? could you help me pls

Re:shovel

[Post New]by beatrice85 on Jan 3, 12 5:18 AM
it says i large crack acroos the lid perhaps something fit in it. but nothing in my inventory doesn't fit and when i back to the cottage i don't have bucket for the well. could help me how will i find bucket

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Jan 3, 12 5:45 AM
you'll find the bucket later. For now, do you remember another pile of soil at Hallow Hills?

[Post New]by beatrice85 on Jan 3, 12 7:01 AM
thank you very much. i'm a bad player (:

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Rose151 on Jan 5, 12 5:19 PM
aislingyngaio wrote:you'll find the bucket later. For now, do you remember another pile of soil at Hallow Hills?

I've dug the soil in the cottage backyard and according to the SG there's supposed to be a crowbar in the hole. No such luck! Found the place that Beatrice85 spoke of too, and don't have anything strong enough to open the box yet.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

Edited on 01/05/2012 at 5:20:01 PM PST

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 5, 12 5:41 PM
You get a worm from the hole in the back yard of the cottage.
The crowbar comes from the hole in Hallow Hills (where the scarecrow was).

The item that will open the coffin in the back yard is something you'll find very late in the game.

Edited on 01/05/2012 at 5:42:25 PM PST

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Rose151 on Jan 5, 12 9:53 PM
ShazPG wrote:You get a worm from the hole in the back yard of the cottage.
The crowbar comes from the hole in Hallow Hills (where the scarecrow was).

The item that will open the coffin in the back yard is something you'll find very late in the game.

Thank you ShazPG! Guess I should have looked around more. And, just a note, that's why I don't use the SG too often. At times, I just confuzzles me!

nyyykfan
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by nyyykfan on Aug 28, 12 4:42 AM
I am about to finish the game when I relized I had "lost" the shovel. I went back to where it was and its not there. I knew it was in my invantory. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it did not work. Has anyone else have that problem??

Go to: