The lever

[Post New]by mommacat24 on Jan 3, 12 11:29 AM
The last part of the lever could not be found. Hints for the last piece just kept going back to the "owl nest" with the picture of the whole lever. The stategy guide was no help. Please help!!

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

Re:The lever

[Post New]by orchidna on Jan 3, 12 11:35 AM
Note that the level HOPuzzle has to be open to see the pieces. The last piece is almost invisible ... it is just above the chained wood, on the snowy part of the tree, and is blue.

The Hint will point to it if the HOPuzzle is open.

Edited on 01/03/2012 at 11:35:59 AM PST

jennylou21
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jennylou21 on Jan 5, 12 2:28 AM
i hav tried to look above the chained wood,for the level,but cant not find it ,help.n big fish on this game should hav a walkthough,

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Jan 5, 12 6:25 AM
There are two places of snow above the chained wood. The higher one is the one with the lever piece. The piece is almost vertical.

If you can't find it with the Hint button, click the strategy guide button, click the correct chapter, and use the arrows to scroll to the correct page. Then look in the text ... where it says to collect the lever's pieces, click on the orange word, 'fragments'. That will highlight the pieces.

[Post New]by bichonpup on Jan 5, 12 2:31 PM
I have tried all your advice and hints and have clicked all over that tree in every snowy blue place and still nothing....

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 5, 12 2:52 PM
Have you looked at the guide? If you find the page where it tells you to find the pieces of the lever, click on the text in red, and it will show you where all 4 pieces are.

You must click on the lever first and have that close-up window open in order to see and obtain the pieces. If you have that open, the hint should definitely show you where they are. If the close-up is not open, the hint will just send you to the lever.

edit: Okay, the one on the tree: if you look at the bars covering the tree hole, put your mouse at the top of the one on the right hand side. Now move the mouse right. There's a patch of snow on the tree at that level. Keep moving past the snow. As soon as you hit the bark on the tree and get off the snow, that's where the piece is (it's about level with the S on the Strategy Guide button)

The other piece that's hidden fairly well is near the lantern - a little higher and to the left.

Edited on 01/05/2012 at 2:59:29 PM PST

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Jan 30, 12 6:01 PM
Thanks! You may never come back to this thread, but no matter what I did, I couldn't find the 4th piece. Even clicking on "fragments" and seeing where it was supposed to be wasn't helpful. Really hidden!

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Feb 10, 12 12:36 PM
Thanks mar ... I wish I could see pictures of these things. It sounds like they're just not appearing at all, but only for some people. I hope the rest of your game goes/went more smoothly.

[Post New]by Witnar on Jun 8, 13 12:08 PM
I found all the pieces of the lever, but I can't get the lever to work. I can pick up the lever out of my inventory but when I try to drop it in the slot, it just sticks to my cursor. I have tried this with the switch window open and closed. I have tried clicking the lever all around every millimeter of that switch window and the switch without the window, and I can't get the switch to work or even accept the lever (which is complete, of course).

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jul 10, 13 9:52 AM
Did you click on the slot to zoom in on it before picking up the lever?

Go to: