mom240
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

stuck in stella's hall

[Post New]by mom240 on Jan 3, 12 12:32 PM
I am having trouble getting into stella's room. I did the nut mechanism and I am trying to get into stella's room. What am I missing or doing wrong so I can finish the game. Also I am missing a Rune, I have 5 but can't find the sixth one, can someone tell me where they all are so I know where I have to go to get the missing one, I also need to find the corkscrew so I can take the cork out of the barrel so can you help me find the corkscrew

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:stuck in stella's hall

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 3, 12 1:47 PM
Hi mom240,

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to check out our walkthrough, which is full of tips, tricks, and helpful screenshots to guide you through this game.

(you can click on the above link to go to the walkthrough)

Helpful tip: Once you're at the walkthrough, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and type "RUNE" to jump straight to each of the sections in the game where you’ll find these.

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

mom240
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by mom240 on Jan 5, 12 11:05 AM
I do use the walkthrough for this game and everytime I get stuck I will hit the ctrl and esc buttons at the same time so I know what needs to be done next. I have started this game over several times and each time I get stuck at different area. Now I am stuck at the basement door, I did the puzzle on the door but it didn't open so there must be a glitch in this game somewhere because I haven't had a lot of trouble with your game that I play. I really like the hidden object games because they are more challenging and makes me think. this is a good game but I would like to finish it without always having to start over with a different profile, so please help me out with what I need to do in Stellas hall to get into her room or what I did wrong. Thank you.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 7, 12 12:58 AM
Hi mom240, I'll try to help you the best I can. Are you still stuck at Stella's bedroom door? It's a tricky puzzle.

SPOILERS BELOW!

The best way to start is to just leave the middle nut with the skull where it is. Then choose a nut to move all the way over to it's side of the bar. So let's say you're working on the left nut, move that all the way to the left, then continue rotating it until you see it's part of the symbol (backwards "c" and a curlicue). Now move it back toward the skull and watch as the symbol rotates. Count how many times it rotates until you see the symbol again, if you do. Then count how many more rotations it takes to meet the skull. Now you have to figure out where to rotate the symbol when you're back at the left side so that when you rotate it back to the skull it will be facing up. Hope that made sense. Let me know if you need me to clarify, though I'm not sure if I can!

If you're positive you've solved it correctly, I'm just not sure what may have gone wrong. You have the symbols all lined up on the door, like it shows in the walkthrough?

Rune locations:
1. In Stella's hall next to the overturned cart
2. In the train track room next to the switch handle
3. Near the entrance to the mine, near your board bridge, on the far side of the chasm
4. In the woods near the snake's stone
5. In Stella's bedroom (which is probably the one you're missing).
6. In the basement/fountain room on the left-hand column.

The corkscrew is on a right hand shelf in the maid's room. That took me forever to find!

Let me know how it turns out! Good luck!

Go to: