Welcome to Remedy forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Remedy forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Remedy forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Remedy players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

HOG_ger
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Welcome to Remedy forum

[Post New]by HOG_ger on Jul 26, 09 1:01 PM
anyway to exchange this flop???

[Post New]by oildriver on Aug 12, 09 3:04 AM
Worst game ever. Can't find anything.

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Aug 12, 09 7:16 AM
I keep telling myself I will never buy another BF game that doesn't have a free one hour trial. I now know why Remedy does not have one. If everyone played the trial, no one would buy it. At least I paid 2.99 for it and not 6.99 or more.

Now, just to reinforce my goals: **to myself** don't ever buy a game without a trial period included!

[Post New]by Czigan on Aug 12, 09 7:36 AM
DITTO Chi3165

[Post New]by cathygough on Aug 12, 09 8:55 AM
The game says to consult the "read me" file, but one was not included in my download! I haven't been able to leave the apartment, there's been very little to find there (i.e. cabinets to open with nothing inside), the graphics are poor and dull, and there's no sound. Big Fish should remove this "game" from their website, or at least describe it with some accuracy. Waste of money in every way!

Vanadvindun
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Vanadvindun on Aug 12, 09 8:59 AM
Ditto. Just downloaded this. No sound. EXTREMELY boring. Don't buy this game!

[Post New]by beachgirlfi on Aug 12, 09 9:49 AM
Incredibly dull-can't get out of the apartment. Glad I only paid 2.99. Wish I hadn't bought it. No help anyplace!

[Post New]by beachgirlfi on Aug 12, 09 10:01 AM
Hi everybody. Just browsing around the remedy forums and found that if you go to gameboomers it will give you a walkthrough. Enough to get you started and more help available as necessary. I'm back to the game...

elaineNM
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by elaineNM on Aug 12, 09 10:40 AM
i can not figure out how to get started. i keep moving from room to room and do not know what i am supposed to. finally got to a suitcase and i got someone to say that is "me" and thats all i have gotten.

any help would be appreciated.

elaine nixon

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Aug 12, 09 10:46 AM
I am taking this game off of my computer. I should have read this forum before buying. Sadly I have to agree with all the negative comments. No sound at all! Sometimes the music and sounds are what really make a good game, great.

stupidanacrox
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by stupidanacrox on Aug 12, 09 11:59 AM
i buy this game today and i like it (too easy but nice) . before buy it try a demo (search on google ) because it can be very boring if you don't like lost yourself 10000 times.

samisgram
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by samisgram on Aug 12, 09 1:02 PM
Boy, am I glad I read this forum before purchasing the game. Even at $2.99 it doesn't sound like a good investment.
Toni

[Post New]by btlbby on Aug 12, 09 1:27 PM
Buying this game, even for 2.99 has to be the second worst thing I've ever done! The first was marrying that loser! Wish that had only cost me 2.99! I will never buy another game without a trial play. I've bought a lot of BF games, but, this is the worst.

[Post New]by frauholda on Aug 12, 09 1:48 PM
What a crock!

Just as you say - boring, frustrating and irritating!

I got as far as her saying 'I'll need to find something to open this..' as she looked at an envelope. Then I just got giddy looking round and round that claustrophobic little flat trying in vain to find a pair of scissors, a knife or a letter opener. Just NOTHING to hand and no clues on how to proceed.

What's wrong with just ripping the darn thing open and letting us get a move on here?

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Aug 12, 09 1:48 PM
Terrible, terrible game. I agree with those who say to use a demo and not buy if demo not available. I will go to gameboomers and see what is what, but as of now, it is an awful disappointment. I will contact BFG to voice this opinion. Learned my lesson, look for the forum first. Annie

[Post New]by dozerdog on Aug 12, 09 2:27 PM
You are all right, this game sucks, I kept thinking the download didn't work cause no sound and no help, I did get as far as the blue book in the church where it says highlight the name but it doesn't work, don't know what I missed, but I will never buy another game without trying it first, anyone know how to highlight in the blue book. thanks.

[Post New]by mrsmonk on Aug 12, 09 4:33 PM
I will never buy a game again without the hour trial. This is the worst game I've ever tried. What a waste of money. Good thing it was only $2.99.

nelly55
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by nelly55 on Aug 12, 09 5:08 PM
mrsmonk wrote:I will never buy a game again without the hour trial. This is the worst game I've ever tried. What a waste of money. Good thing it was only $2.99.

nelly55
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by nelly55 on Aug 12, 09 5:12 PM
nelly55 wrote:
mrsmonk wrote:I will never buy a game again without the hour trial. This is the worst game I've ever tried. What a waste of money. Good thing it was only $2.99.
im with you mrsmonk, i lost my 2.99 too.what a terrible ,bad game .frezees my computer every time i try to play and i can't pass from the table.

Go to: