9: The Dark Side

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

9: The Dark Side

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 4, 12 12:05 AM
End a centuries-old war between the Guardians and the Clan of the Nine in 9: The Dark Side! Are you the Last Descendant of whom the legend foretells, the one who will stop the darkness that haunts Prague? Find out in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Take on dark enemies and solve perplexing puzzles as you explore the gorgeous city of Prague. Fulfill your destiny in 9: the Dark Side!

rosiekb
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:9: The Dark Side

[Post New]by rosiekb on Jan 4, 12 12:27 AM
What gives BFG? It's Thursday, you know, the day for Collectors Edition!! What has happened, you give us a standard edition of a previous game.

I am shocked and upset. Thursdays used to be my favourite day. Now what am I to do?

LeneHansen
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by LeneHansen on Jan 4, 12 12:30 AM
rosiekb wrote:What gives BFG? It's Thursday, you know, the day for Collectors Edition!! What has happened, you give us a standard edition of a previous game.

I am shocked and upset. Thursdays used to be my favourite day. Now what am I to do?

Uhm. It´s wednesday?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 4, 12 12:32 AM
Hi rosiekb,

Today is actually Wednesday, but I'm sure that tomorrow on Thursday we'll have a brand new Collector's Edition to share with our fishies.

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Edited on 01/04/2012 at 12:33:29 AM PST

step54
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by step54 on Jan 4, 12 12:39 AM
rosiekb wrote:What gives BFG? It's Thursday, you know, the day for Collectors Edition!! What has happened, you give us a standard edition of a previous game.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Jan 4, 12 1:13 AM

Indeed, it is Wednesday, but if I had $1.00 for every time I forgot what day it is, I would have enough to pay for CEs for a looooong time!

rosiekb
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by rosiekb on Jan 4, 12 1:35 AM
Doh and double Doh!! Flippin Christmas and New Year!! Too many bank holidays (UK). Makes an old person confused you know. At least Ive got something to look forwward to tomorrow, and I gave you all a good laugh at my expense!!

Sorry BFG. It's what comes of living alone. Nobody there to remind you! (Violins at the ready)!!

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Jan 4, 12 1:42 AM
never mind...i am ALWAYS forgetting what day it is...lol...(in uk too)

Cat4636
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Cat4636 on Jan 4, 12 2:15 AM
And why is my trial period showing "expired?" I just downloaded the game - didn't even install it yet!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jan 4, 12 2:22 AM
rosiekb wrote:Doh and double Doh!! Flippin Christmas and New Year!! Too many bank holidays (UK). Makes an old person confused you know. At least Ive got something to look forwward to tomorrow, and I gave you all a good laugh at my expense!!

Sorry BFG. It's what comes of living alone. Nobody there to remind you! (Violins at the ready)!!

My violin is out and ready for you and me both! LOL!

As you said, you have tomorrow to look forward to! We have all done it!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 4, 12 2:35 AM
I always think it's Saturday. LOL

Put that violin away, Rosie, and get yourself down to the pub...

where everybody knows your name...

and they're always glad you came...

rosiekb
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by rosiekb on Jan 4, 12 3:02 AM
Aw, thanks for the sympathy votes folks. Makes me feel a little less stoopid when I know there's others like me!! Like I say, it's my age!!

Rosie X

skr041300
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by skr041300 on Jan 4, 12 3:27 AM
I thought it was Thursday also....

Edited on 01/04/2012 at 3:27:33 AM PST

Jixio
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Jixio on Jan 4, 12 4:39 AM
It's because of having Christmas and New Year's Day on a Sunday. It messes with your head.

cme550
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by cme550 on Jan 4, 12 4:58 AM
I'm always forgetting what day it is lol. A few times I even went to work on a different time than I was supposed to because I thought it was a different day No worries.

I didn't demo the CE of this game or play it, but I was looking forward to the SE.

cme550
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by cme550 on Jan 4, 12 4:59 AM
I'm always forgetting what day it is lol. A few times I even went to work on a different time than I was supposed to because I thought it was a different day No worries.

I didn't demo the CE of this game or play it, but I was looking forward to the SE.

*How did this post twice?*

Edited on 01/04/2012 at 5:00:48 AM PST

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Jan 4, 12 6:32 AM
I live alone Rosie and am constantly mixed up on what day it is! Since I have no job to go to and no kids to get up and off to school, I am in my continuous state of confusion, but I'm happy in it!

Looking forward to the demo of this game as I need to have another one to play and hope this is the one!

alice21
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by alice21 on Jan 4, 12 8:18 AM

Thanks Rosie for this slip, it made my day to think that someone else thought it was Thursday also

Off to play the game now, but I had the trial expired message before I'd played it but seems to be working OK now

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Jan 4, 12 10:11 AM
Myself and my husband have been confused about the days for the last 2 weeks even though I go to work , and have a family to organise i have calendars all around the house too . This is my excuse for playing games and puzzles ,its supposed to keep your mind alert ,heaven knows what I'd be like otherwise . Still not sure about todays game though bought yesterdays TM game love it . Thanks for the laughs everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR

ttomm46
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by ttomm46 on Jan 4, 12 11:33 AM
skr041300 wrote:I thought it was Thursday also....

How could you?..Oh, so did I

Go to: