Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Curse of Twilight: Key Stones / Locations

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Jan 4, 12 5:11 PM
Happy New Year Fishies! Hope it's great so far. Thanks for all the help with stones/locations, I was having the same problems as everyone else. I FINALLY found my LAST key the the manor fireplace; now here's my problem. My key is silver and when I went to the crypt gate, the lock is gold. Now what do I do? Any/all help is appreciated.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Curse of Twilight: Key Stones / Locations

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 4, 12 5:29 PM
The gold lock is on the gate in the manor back yard. There's still a silver lock somewhere that you haven't unlocked. Just go back through the locations looking for it, and you'll be on your way

Locks are at:
- tree hole in manor back yard
- mouse hole in storeroom
- wood pile in Hallow Hills
- toolbox in Grandma's shed
- trash pile in Scarecrow Alley
- crypt in lost graveyard

Edited on 01/04/2012 at 5:29:58 PM PST

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Jan 4, 12 5:36 PM
Thanks ShazPG, I've done all that with the exception of maybe the lost graveyard. Isn't the gate in the backyard with the gold lock?

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 4, 12 5:41 PM
Yes, the gate in the backyard of the manor (near the gravestones) has the gold lock.

If you have a silver key, you still need to unlock one of the silver locks in the locations I listed. When you have all 6 keystones, you'll be able to do the mural puzzle on the wall in the back yard by the gate, which will give you the gold key.

Try going back to all those places again - maybe the lost graveyard one is the one you missed (with the gryphon, where you got the rose). As you go through them, just check the task count at the top and see which area says you still have tasks left to do. There must be one that still has a lock waiting to be opened.

Good luck

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Jan 4, 12 5:56 PM
Thank Heavens for the Forums and all the fishies who are smarter than I. With all your help I finally made it through and have found my last gold key and am now getting ready to go through the gate. Night all, happy gaming!

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 4, 12 6:24 PM
Awesome Enjoy that last area - it's one of my favourites!

Go to: