tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Download issues

[Post New]by tillybaby on Jan 5, 12 1:28 AM
HI, I have bought the game and the trial version downloaded without any hitch at all but now I am totally unable to download the full version. I get so far and then nothing, exactly the same as what happened a few months ago.
Is anyone else having issues this time or is it just me?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Download issues

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 5, 12 1:33 AM
Hi tillybaby...

I would suggest to try downloading it again in say, half an hour or so. It is possible that too many people all at the same time want to download the game, and then it could be like a traffic jam.

Good luck with the download.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Jan 5, 12 1:58 AM
Mine was perfectly smooth. Do like Valdy said and wait a few. Hope you have good luck

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 5, 12 2:39 AM
tillbaby,I just d/l-ed the full game and the start of the d/l was a little slow but once it started it was fine. Other than the fact that the full game is much larger than the demo and took over twice as long. In fact I checked the game size because of this. However, as sassielassie and Valdy said the servers are probably very busy and that also will add to the d/l time.
BK

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 5, 12 3:35 AM
Hi tillybaby,

As the other fishies mentioned, pausing your download, deleting the game and reinstalling it from your Purchase History again might help.

If the problems persist, be sure to get in touch with Tech Support to get this problem sorted out.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: