suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

mini games

[Post New]by suniris on Jan 5, 12 7:57 AM
Maybe it's just my old addeled brain.. but I don't think the instructions for the mini games is very clear. Only after I decide to "skip" and I watch it move through the correct steps do I "get it"..OH that's what they mean

Otherwise I think this is a great game

Edited on 01/05/2012 at 7:58:50 AM PST

Re:mini games

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 5, 12 3:18 PM
The SG doesn't exactly show you, but usually lists the steps needed. Those that take a 'gazillion' or more, I just go ahead and skip, lol. Especially if there are four screens to each

grannyq
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by grannyq on Jan 5, 12 8:15 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:The SG doesn't exactly show you, but usually lists the steps needed. Those that take a 'gazillion' or more, I just go ahead and skip, lol. Especially if there are four screens to each
I do too. That up down right and left drives me crazy.

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jan 5, 12 10:01 PM
My least favorite mini puzzles involve 9 or 16 squares (minus 1) and I must move each square to their correct positions. The horror.......the horror...

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jan 6, 12 5:41 PM
I never like to skip games but I had to skip all four of the ones where you put the water, soil, etc Hate those where it takes a zillion steps to push those things around and end up getting blocked everywhere you go UGH

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 7, 12 12:43 AM
Hi everyone,

As there already is a Comments thread in this Game Forum, I'll be locking this thread as we'd like to reserve the game forum for game hints and questions.

Please feel free to re-post your comment and join in on the discussion in the thread over here.

If you'd like to share a review on this game with feedback on the minigames, you can do so by popping over to this thread here.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Go to: