bootsr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Stuck at the end

[Post New]by bootsr on Jan 6, 12 9:32 AM
I have click and moved all over the pages. How long do you have to keep this up?
All the symbols are there with highlights etc. The dragon appears to be complete.
The WT said to keep moving until the cystal is taken away.

Edited on 01/06/2012 at 9:32:50 AM PST

Re:Stuck at the end

[Post New]by pintocat1918 on Jan 6, 12 5:31 PM
I am stuck at the same spot you are bootsr don't know what to do so u r not alone.

???????

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Jan 6, 12 7:33 PM
I'm stuck in the same place, and can't even get pictures to appear - the pages are still blank. What kind of motion got you anything at all to look at?

[Post New]by bonnyboo12 on Jan 10, 12 1:17 PM
I was also stuck at the end. No symbols appeared on the pages no matter how long I waited or how I moved the magic glass. Very disappointed not to finish the game properly.

[Post New]by donnarmorse on Jan 10, 12 3:00 PM
Be sure you are holding the left mouse button down while you are scrolling around the book. That worked for me the second time I tried it.

[Post New]by pintocat1918 on Jan 10, 12 3:03 PM
thanks donna for the help I will try that.

[Post New]by doxiesx3 on Jan 17, 12 5:16 PM
Thank you so much for your post!!! I thought that I wouldn't be able to finish the game, but your info saved me! Thanks again!

safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by safarinow on Jan 19, 12 2:31 PM
Thanks "bootsr" for the info on moving the crystal until it goes away. I must have skipped over that in the WT. I thought I was stuck forever . Just goes to show how important forums are!! safarinow

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Jan 24, 12 9:49 AM
.........I got the the glyphs to appear and the dragon to light up, but trying to get the buttons to work was a no-go. Finally gave up with only a couple of steps to complete the game............hate when that happens!

[Post New]by FireDove on Feb 3, 12 12:50 AM
Like so many others i too was 'stuck at the end, but thanks to one specific wonderful suggestion of "holding down the Left mouse button" i was able to 'whup arse'.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Oct 1, 12 12:48 PM
calamari7 wrote:.........I got the the glyphs to appear and the dragon to light up, but trying to get the buttons to work was a no-go. Finally gave up with only a couple of steps to complete the game............hate when that happens!

Hi Calamari7,

I checked the forum for "9: The Dark Side" this afternoon to see if anyone else was having trouble getting the buttons to work after the glyphs appeared in the Encrypted Book of Secrets. Sure enough, I saw that others were also having that problem.

The strange thing with my situation is that I had already completed the game to the very end a couple of days ago. It was when I decided I wanted to play through it again under another profile that it wouldn't work for me. I tried everything I could think of to try... even closing the game completely and reopening it. The code glyphs still wouldn't work for me.

I'm happy I was able to complete the game the first time... but it seems that it should allow you to complete it EVERY time you play it.

Oh, well.....

Classicaljazz

P.S. Edited to correct wording.

Edited on 10/01/2012 at 12:51:57 PM PST

Go to: