vakrow
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

hammer

[Post New]by vakrow on Jan 6, 12 12:04 PM
Can anybody tell me where the hos is where I can find the hammer to break the mirror in stella room I have loked through the walkthrough and I cant find it any where and the hint buttion is not helping me Val

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:hammer

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 6, 12 12:09 PM
Try the Laboratory (down through the tree).

revenee
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by revenee on Jan 6, 12 8:44 PM
I see the hammer in the floor next to father, but can't pick it up. Also I can't see the coral in the empty barrel. STUCK!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 7, 12 12:23 AM
revenee wrote:I see the hammer in the floor next to father, but can't pick it up. Also I can't see the coral in the empty barrel. STUCK!!!

Hi revenee! The hammer is in a HOS in the laboratory. You have to have created the elixir to trigger it though.

Now the missing coral in the empty barrel is another matter. Apparently quite a few folks had this glitch with the collector's edition and as far as I know, there is no fix yet. You definitely should contact tech support, they may be able to help you, but at least you will be adding to the numbers of folks reporting it, which will increase your chances of a fix. Sorry about that. In the meantime you can try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that clears it up, and yes, you will probably have to start over. Sorry again - I'm just the messenger!

Go to: