Where's the rod?

[Post New]by marstn on Jan 6, 12 10:28 PM
I have everything else I need to do the potion so the girl will calm down. Then, there was no rod to hit the egg with. Where do I get the rod? Is it supposed to automatically appear? I looked at the walkthrough and the only rod up to this point was the fishing rod which disappeared when I caught the fish. I looked at the pic of the rod in the walkthrough and haven't seen anything like that. Help! - marstn

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Where's the rod?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 7, 12 8:39 PM
marstn wrote:I have everything else I need to do the potion so the girl will calm down. Then, there was no rod to hit the egg with. Where do I get the rod? Is it supposed to automatically appear? I looked at the walkthrough and the only rod up to this point was the fishing rod which disappeared when I caught the fish. I looked at the pic of the rod in the walkthrough and haven't seen anything like that. Help! - marstn

You need to return to the apothecary building and then click on the area that's kind of in the middle but towards the left. Place the egg on the table and pick up the tool that looks like a club that'll be slightly above and to the left of the placed egg...etc

BTW, the item that needs to be ground up (don't recall now what it was) has to be placed INTO the mortar/pestle thing, NOT placed onto the table.

MEnr56

Go to: