bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 7, 12 12:05 AM
Welcome to Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon forum

[Post New]by treyan on Jan 7, 12 8:02 AM
I cant seem to find the way to go to another level, just keep repeating the tutorials over and over.
when i press one of the buttons, it says to select a player, but doesn't give me the ability to play them.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 7, 12 8:40 AM
treyan wrote:I cant seem to find the way to go to another level, just keep repeating the tutorials over and over.
when i press one of the buttons, it says to select a player, but doesn't give me the ability to play them.

That seems to be a glitch in your game. On the first map, I get a mix of tutorial boards and boards that are open because I have done the tutorial for them.

You should be able to "climb the mountain", meaning each time a level is finished, more should be added.

Perhaps you want to uninstall the game and reinstall it?

BTW, when you are playing a tutorial level, you can't choose a character. The characters only work on the boards that are open.

Edited on 01/07/2012 at 8:44:26 AM PST

RU14ME2C
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by RU14ME2C on Jan 8, 12 5:08 AM
The game crashed right as I was about to play a tutorial board game. Locked up the system and had to System Task kill it because it was locked up. Maybe there's a few bugs yet to be worked out?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 8, 12 12:53 PM
treyan wrote:I cant seem to find the way to go to another level, just keep repeating the tutorials over and over.

Welcome to the pond, treyan

I had that same problem too and thought there was some glitch. If you click on the circled "i" in the person's picture it takes you to the information screen for that person, but in order to get out of the select player screen itself you have to click somewhere else in the picture of the player you want for that board and then it will let you go to the jewel board.

Problem getting through evade board.

[Post New]by condolf on Jan 15, 12 5:36 PM
In the fire realm, the first evade board is giving me fits. I have replayed the board more times than I can count and I still can't defeat it. Frustration is so high, I'm ready to delete the game altogether. Anyone know how to complete it? It looses all fun when you can't defeat a board.

[Post New]by jjbabyboy on Feb 6, 12 8:46 AM
This game is simply amazing to play. Jewel Quest Series is my favorite game to play. I wait for them to come out. Everyone of them is a challenge in it own right. Please keep them coming. The creators have simply amazing imaginations.
Thank You JJbabyboy

SGOLDSAC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by SGOLDSAC on Feb 18, 12 6:58 PM
I love all Jewel Quest games but this one has me stumped. I can't seem to use the abilities that each character has to aid in the game. I click on the ability and nothing happens, am I doing something wrong?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 19, 12 9:10 AM
SGOLDSAC wrote:I love all Jewel Quest games but this one has me stumped. I can't seem to use the abilities that each character has to aid in the game. I click on the ability and nothing happens, am I doing something wrong?

The first ability gets applied as soon as the board loads and can't be used again. For the second one, click on the person's picture to activate it. If you do it correctly the picture will gray out and start recharging until it becomes colored again. The third ability (once unlocked) is activated by matching 5 or more. Hope that helps.

lostboy516
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by lostboy516 on Mar 1, 12 5:00 PM
The person's PICTURE! Great! I'll give that a try!

Help past level 8

[Post New]by JudiJ8 on May 27, 12 9:57 AM
I've completed level 8 and get get to the next realm. When I first finished, it took me there, but I quit the game. When I went back I'm still at the water realm. If I uninstall/reinstall will I have to start over? <sigh>

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 28, 12 1:37 PM
Welcome to the pond, JudiJ8

The game doesn't auto-scroll to the next realm for some players, so try using the arrows at the top of the realm screen to get to the next one. I've uninstalled games here before and it saved my progress even after reinstalling.

[Post New]by mebugs on Jun 18, 12 3:03 AM
I am stuck on the second jewel board. After I click and turn the background gold the gems won't fall. It shows a move but they are wrong. How do I continue the game with this problem. HELP...I love Jewel Quest games!

Problem getting through evade board.

[Post New]by Corbel on Jul 2, 12 5:32 PM
condolf wrote:In the fire realm, the first evade board is giving me fits. I have replayed the board more times than I can count and I still can't defeat it. Frustration is so high, I'm ready to delete the game altogether. Anyone know how to complete it? It looses all fun when you can't defeat a board.

[Post New]by Corbel on Jul 2, 12 5:33 PM
I'm having the same problem. There are no directions as to how to successfully succeed on the Fire Board. Do you have to align the fire over the fire pots or just match 3 fire symbols?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 9, 12 1:39 AM
Hi mebugs and Corbel and welcome to the pond

@ Corbel: If you are referring to the evade board in Path to Santorini there's tips elsewhere in this forum (look for the threads about evade boards or the evade board). In light fire boards you have to get a fire token next to a bowl and drag the token into the bowl to light it, and get all the bowls lit. Hope that helps.

@mebugs: I think the second board is just a standard jewel board so you just have to turn all the spaces gold with matches. On some of the other boards there are randomly appearing obstacles that block off parts of the board and you either have to clear the obstacle or wait for it to move before you can reach the spaces underneath, or activate special tiles. There are other board types where you can only work in the lighted area or have to clear all of the lighted area before anything else opens up.

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by appiel on Jul 14, 12 5:57 PM
Is it possible to skip a game?
Thanks for respons.
Alma

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 16, 12 5:04 PM
Hi Alma, unfortunately, you can't skip a board.

[Post New]by jfabrici on Aug 28, 12 7:07 AM
I am stuck on Volcano level,unbury board....how do you get past it. There are squares that won't accept jewels. What do you do?

[Post New]by jfabrici on Aug 28, 12 7:15 AM
DUH - never mind.....you don't have to clear those boxes. I finally cleared all the boxes available to be cleared and the game was complete.

Go to: