hermingo
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

malfunction with bird at entrance bridge

[Post New]by hermingo on Jan 7, 12 6:46 AM
I have played this game 2X's, both times when the bird by the entrance bridge drops the token, it's gone (I don't know where). I can no longer access the things I have amassed to use when needed. I can not use the hint button, When I try I'm put in the scene below. Help

Re:malfunction with bird at entrance bridge

[Post New]by growerlade on Jan 7, 12 7:06 AM
i just did the same thing. i couldn't see the token and i can't see my inventory or use the hint or menu. i went forward and looked at the fireplace now i'm locked looking at it and can't get out. HELP

[Post New]by dustybritches on Jan 7, 12 7:06 AM
Same thing happened to me...I can't get anything to work and I have to turn off my computer to get out.

[Post New]by Jewels6276 on Jan 7, 12 8:41 AM
Ditto with malfuntion with bird at entrance bridge. Is there an update to help fix this?

[Post New]by releeb on Jan 7, 12 9:14 AM
Same problem with bird at entrance bridge. This game was moving along very well until this clitch happened. Anyone have any answers. I am totally locked up.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 7, 12 11:40 AM
Hello everyone,

It sounds like a number of you are unable to advance in the game after getting to the bird. If you could please write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report and a description of the issue you're experiencing, our team will do everything they can to get this resolved.

In order to keep all technical issues in one place, I'll be locking this thread, but please refer to the tech issues thread with any further issues or questions. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: