bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

New Build for Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies - 1/19/09

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jan 19, 09 11:02 AM
Hello everyone! I thought I'd let you know that recently Big Fish Games released a new build of Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on its website. This new build corrects the issue some users were having with hints not working properly. If you download, and install this new build of the game, the problem should be corrected. Keep in mind that the installation of a new build of a particular game could cause you to lose your previous progress through the game; backing up your save files is recommend. If you need further assistance in obtaining a new build of a game, please refer to our help topic entitled Uninstall / Reinstall a Game.

If you continue to have any other technical problems, then I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

Re:New Build for Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies - 1/19/09

[Post New]by dragon6553 on Feb 27, 09 6:34 PM
This game still doesn't seem to be working for me as of 2/27/09

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

Re:New Build for Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies - 1/19/09

[Post New]by char1132 on Mar 8, 09 10:32 AM
I bELIEVE that game actually lets you have 2 hints (usually) before it starts its Lies So make sure you can find all you can yourself first

Edited on 03/08/2009 at 10:33:53 AM PST

Go to: