grim tales the legacy collector's edition

[Post New]by doper69 on Jan 7, 12 11:45 AM
I also have encountered the same problem with the emblem and the bird and am unable to advance the game @ all--doper69

Re:grim tales the legacy collector's edition

[Post New]by angelawarren on Jan 9, 12 9:40 AM
I am having the same problem with the emblem and bird, have uninstalled and re installed and now waiting for it go back on. I am getting fed up of starting from scratch. I even went into my c drive and deleted it from there so am hoping it will work this time. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by besidesteele on Jan 9, 12 8:08 PM
Help I forgot to pick-up the drawing of the lady to post up so I can't get the fan and I can't figer out how to get back to pick up the sketch ???

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 10, 12 4:00 AM
Hi everyone!

We are aware of some progression blocks that pop up in this game, such as the area with the boomerang.

We apologize for the trouble, and we’re currently trying to gather as much information as we can about the types of systems that are being affected by this.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really help us out as we continue looking into this.

Since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: