pcark5
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

bonus play in collectors edition IPad version

[Post New]by pcark5 on Jan 7, 12 6:07 PM
this game has just been released on IPad. it's a pretty good game. I have finished the whole game. girl gets pushed into well. Looking forward to the sequel but I paid for the collectors edition. where is the bonus game play????

MrsElbie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:bonus play in collectors edition IPad version

[Post New]by MrsElbie on Jan 8, 12 6:30 AM
The bonus level is the Hotel - it's intigrated in and this is marked on the map it says under hotel "bonus chapter"

However - if you got past the hotel I'd love to know how you did because I'm at the end of the chapter, I've glued the invite and nothing is happening

pcark5
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by pcark5 on Jan 8, 12 12:46 PM
thanks, I thought I saw bonus chapter flash when I went to the hotel but the next time I went to the map it no longer said that. As far as the rest of the game goes I had no problem with any of it. I didn't use the strategy guide at all until I got to the last chapter. I got lazy. Did u glue the flyer from your inventory to the invitation? That's the only thing I can think of.

MrsElbie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MrsElbie on Jan 8, 12 6:09 PM
I glued it, it just turns out that you just leave? It's weirdly done, not very clear at all

[Post New]by TracyLynn11963 on Jan 26, 12 6:30 PM
I am stuck in this particular chapter. I don't have a bull horn for talk spell, and don't know where to back to find it!!! Can someone help???

Go to: