stuck on level 62 - need help

[Post New]by sda0410 on Jan 8, 12 2:16 AM
I've played level 62 multiple times. What's the trick to beating this level? Your help would be really appreciated.

jconfort
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jconfort on Mar 10, 12 8:41 AM
sda0410 wrote:I've played level 62 multiple times. What's the trick to beating this level? Your help would be really appreciated.
[/quote
If this is the level with all the rocks at the end if you can't stay ahead of the water if you don't have enough matches, just go back and start again quickly and try again , and again it will give you more matches to stay ahead of the liquid you have to be fast you can do it . If this isn't the correct level let me know explain more why you stuck good luck

jconfort
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jconfort on Mar 10, 12 8:42 AM
sda0410 wrote:I've played level 62 multiple times. What's the trick to beating this level? Your help would be really appreciated.
[/quote
If this is the level with all the rocks at the end if you can't stay ahead of the water if you don't have enough matches, just go back and start again quickly and try again , and again it will give you more matches to stay ahead of the liquid you have to be fast you can do it . If this isn't the correct level let me know explain more why you stuck good luck

Go to: