[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jan 8, 12 3:00 AM
Any comments fishes?

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

Re:Todays DD 8 January 12

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jan 8, 12 5:35 AM
This is a great deal at DD prices. I just finished playing the sequel "Under the Tuscan Skies" and I have to say, I was completely disapointed with "Under the Tuscan Skies". I completely enjoyed "Death at Fairing Point" so much more. There both good game's but the sequel's never live up to the first game, at least that's how I feel. Don't walk to get this one, RUN! It's a great game at a steal. And something completely different from all the ghostly games lately. Enjoy

[Post New]by zoomzoomZombie on Jan 8, 12 6:12 AM
Definitely a fun game. If you don't have it, you should consider it.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jan 8, 12 6:56 AM
One of my favorite games of 2011.

Beautiful graphics, interesting story line, puzzles at just the
right degree of difficulty for me, and while I usually prefer
a few more H0 scenes in a game, this game was so
enjoyable I didn't mind at all.

If you don't already own it, be sure and give the demo
a try. Real bargain at this price.

MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on Jan 8, 12 7:29 AM
Excellent game for the price. I just finished this and had fun with it. Light on hidden object scenes (which I really liked). No hand holding and just the occasion twinkle to point out an item. Those concerned about wandering around should not fear because areas are separated and do not have to go back for miles to find something you need. Minigames are interesting. I am looking forward to getting the next game.

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Jan 8, 12 7:34 AM
I enjoyed this game, also liked the sequel. I really liked the storyline in this game, and the graphics were very pretty. The mini-puzzles were interesting and not too hard. Good deal for a Daily Deal price.

DMH5321
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by DMH5321 on Jan 8, 12 7:41 AM
This game is visually beautiful. The story line is very good. Don't let the word "Death" in the title turn you off. Just think of it as a good detective story. It is not about blood and gore. I've played it a few times, and that's not something I do very often with ihogs. This is a great deal.

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Jan 8, 12 7:51 AM
Just played twenty minutes of the trial and I'm sold.

It's a really well made game all around from what I can see so far! A mystery story with lots of things to do and not one HOG scene yet. Reading the review thread, it seems HOG scenes are few and far between and that suits me fine! I like them if they're well made but in most games it's way too much of a good thing.

Whenever I download a game I go straight to options to turn the music down. I went back to turn it back up in this one. It plays nicely in the background, piano and strings, and adds to the atmosphere.

Beautiful, clear 'realistic' graphics. There are some sparkles I wish we could turn off but they're not intrusive or distracting.

If you don't already own it, a Great DD today!

hctim1955
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by hctim1955 on Jan 8, 12 4:18 PM
looks like it would be a good game if it worked

[Post New]by ManatiPuertoRico on Jan 8, 12 5:42 PM
MaryLiLamb wrote:Excellent game for the price. I just finished this and had fun with it. Light on hidden object scenes (which I really liked). No hand holding and just the occasion twinkle to point out an item. Those concerned about wandering around should not fear because areas are separated and do not have to go back for miles to find something you need. Minigames are interesting. I am looking forward to getting the next game.

I have to agree with you a 100%, I missed the HOS a little but the story plays so well and going from chapter to chapters made the game easy and enjoyable. Loved the story as well, the music was good, and the puzzles were different and interesting, but at times a bit difficult to follow since there is not much explanation as far as what to do. Overall great game don't miss the DD price is a steal

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Jan 8, 12 7:32 PM
Lots and lots of puzzles. I bought and enjoyed it's sequel, but this game just didn't do it for me.

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Jan 10, 12 3:17 PM
This was the best $2.99 I have ever spent in my life! Great Game

Go to: