msmithnc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
439 Posts

Stuck in Snow Kitchen?

[Post New]by msmithnc on Jan 8, 12 1:35 PM
I am in the snow kitchen, but don't have everything I need there and there is apparently no way back. Unfortunately, my demo time ended when I was trying to figure out the problem. Is it possible that if you don't complete other tasks before you go in the snow kitchen you are stuck?

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

Re:Stuck in Snow Kitchen?

[Post New]by bbelle on Jan 8, 12 2:15 PM
Hi msmithnc,

Did you find the faucat in the snow? It is over near the fridge. That is what was stopping me. Hope this helps.

rubylace66
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by rubylace66 on Jan 8, 12 3:38 PM
i am stuck as well...i found the faucet but still dont have a large container to cook the soup in

rubylace66
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by rubylace66 on Jan 8, 12 3:52 PM
figured it out..it was the faucet,,thanks

tuakka
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by tuakka on Jan 9, 12 5:05 AM
Hi Fishies. For those of you that seem to be stuck in a level.....not sure if you realize this or not, but this is the Collector's Edition of the game, which means there is a strategy guide available inside the game itself. You can access it in the lower right hand corner of the screen (below your journal). Hope this helps get you 'unstuck'.

[Post New]by baglady159 on Jan 11, 12 7:35 AM
I found that if you don't complete what you need to do in a certain area you can't leave that area until you do.

[Post New]by silgin on Mar 10, 12 10:35 PM
somehow got into snow kitchenbefore i finished prior tasks. how do i get out to finish the other stuff?

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Mar 23, 12 10:06 PM
Silgin - everything you need to complete the snow kitchen is in the snow kitchen. You don't need anything from outside the kitchen, and you can't leave the kitchen until you solve the puzzle.

Go to: