weitch
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

bonus level

[Post New]by weitch on Jan 9, 12 8:51 AM
I'm stuck at the begining of the bonus level. I've got the code paper but can't make it work with the plaque. I can't find a walkthrough. Can anyone help mme with either the answer or how to find a walkthrough. Thanks

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Re:bonus level

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jan 9, 12 11:33 AM
I had the same problem but was able to find it in the Strategy Guide. Highlight to read:
The paper that you received has words listed on it. Go to the plaque and click on those words. Now you should be able to move forward.Hope this helps.

weitch
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by weitch on Jan 9, 12 3:55 PM
I'm back. ssorry. Where did you find the straregy guide.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jan 9, 12 7:33 PM
Sorry for the delay in replying, just checked back into the forums. The strategy guide is located right under the journal tab on the right hand side bottom of the screen.

weitch
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by weitch on Jan 10, 12 4:21 AM
HEY Poof thanks for the assist. I can't believe i made it almost all the way thriugh the game before learning that wasn't the journal guide but the journal and the guide. Maybe I'm getting a little old for these games.

Weitch

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Jan 11, 12 5:45 AM
I played and finished the game, but when I went to the bonus part it said I had to finish the game... I eeven waited for the credit's, What did I do wrong???

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Jan 11, 12 8:32 PM
cece2u45 wrote:I played and finished the game, but when I went to the bonus part it said I had to finish the game... I eeven waited for the credit's, What did I do wrong???

You bought it...that is what you did wrong! I made the same mistake!

Go to: