oldflipper
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Stuck Book of Seals

[Post New]by oldflipper on Jan 9, 12 10:30 AM
I have found all but one seal (book, which I assume is closed in the centre) and placed them on the book. I can't move them.off or around. I checked the walkthrough and I have put them on their own picture. Is that why? Hint tells me I need all the seals. Where is the book seal.

bookworm1940
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Stuck Book of Seals

[Post New]by bookworm1940 on Jan 21, 12 6:56 PM
Old Flipper...hope you haven't given up yet and are checking back here to see if someone had an answer. I've found this to be a really difficult game to play because what the walkthrough tells you and where and when you find something you need isn't exactly in sync. That's not a criticism of the walkthrough...just made some frustrating moments for me until I ignored what I thought I needed at the moment and continued playing.

To answer your question, keep on going. You need to do some things with the sulfur, coffee, clover, etc. and other stuff you've collected, go thru a few more steps and then a bit later ...voila...the seal of knowledge (book) will be added to your inventory. Then you go back to the seal book, and place the last seal.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Stuck Book of Seals

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 9, 12 6:31 PM
bookworm1940 wrote:Old Flipper...hope you haven't given up yet and are checking back here to see if someone had an answer. I've found this to be a really difficult game to play because what the walkthrough tells you and where and when you find something you need isn't exactly in sync. That's not a criticism of the walkthrough...just made some frustrating moments for me until I ignored what I thought I needed at the moment and continued playing.

To answer your question, keep on going. You need to do some things with the sulfur, coffee, clover, etc. and other stuff you've collected, go thru a few more steps and then a bit later ...voila...the seal of knowledge (book) will be added to your inventory. Then you go back to the seal book, and place the last seal.

THANK YOU bookworm1940; I did notice that the walkthrough seemed to be a bit backwards in its instructions as I noticed a couple of times that it was telling me to do something I'd already done in order to accomplish a task wherein said walkthrough said to the the task with NO WAY of being able to do so without having taken the prior steps.

I appreciate your input and time.

MEnr56

BTW, I had tried to do the other things first prior to going to the Book of Seals but was unable to do anything -- but I'll go back to that laboratory and try again.

Edited on 03/09/2012 at 6:32:55 PM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Stuck Book of Seals

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 10, 12 12:44 PM
oldflipper wrote:I have found all but one seal (book, which I assume is closed in the centre) and placed them on the book. I can't move them.off or around. I checked the walkthrough and I have put them on their own picture. Is that why? Hint tells me I need all the seals. Where is the book seal.

The "book" seal will be placed (without any notification) in your inventory after you've beaten the demon in his own netherworld.

MEnr56

Go to: