what to do now?

[Post New]by cellantano on Jan 9, 12 2:03 PM
I am having trouble progressing. ALL of my screens say, Nothing to be done here, try another search screen. ALL of them say it! I am at the scientist time section and have a zodiac symbol, an electrical part and a door key. None of these items seem to be working at this point. I need to find lubricant for cupboard in fishermans house, and spade for dirt by cat and food for cat. Also, crowbar for upstairs boards by scientist.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I keep leaving the game out of frustration.
Thanks

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:what to do now?

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 9, 12 2:45 PM
Hi cellantano,

Welcome to the pond!

Without knowing exactly what you have or haven't done yet, I'd encourage you to check the walkthrough, just to make sure that you haven't accidentally missed any steps along the way.

If you've already done this and are still having troubles, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Creating a new player profile is another option, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help, please feel free to contact Customer Support if you think that you're experiencing a technical issue of some sorts.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by cellantano on Jan 9, 12 4:20 PM
Thank you for responding. I do not think the walk through is available for the Mac. Is it?

[Post New]by cellantano on Jan 9, 12 11:34 PM
Thank you BFGHondo! There is a walk through for the Mac game. I found that I missed turning left at the scientist and going down the stairs. Thanks again!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 10, 12 12:45 AM
Hi cellantano,

It's great to hear you've been able to get past that point! I just wanted to confirm that the walkthrough bfgHondo shared is also for Mac games, our Mac and PC versions are completely identical, just programmed to play on different operating systems.

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Go to: