cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

strategy guide

[Post New]by cbtx on Jan 10, 12 2:39 AM
I get the sense that not everyone noticed that there is a complete and detailed strategy guide/walkthrough in the "help" section of the main menu for this game.

Yes, I know the game has problems, but this idea is a great plus for any game.

The guide is very well done, (except for some translation troubles but those aren't as relevant as the ones that are trying to tell the story.)

Even if you have no interest in buying the game, check out the guide---I'm impressed by this addition in a SE game.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:strategy guide

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 10, 12 3:42 AM
Thanks for the info, cbtx. No, I didn't know there was an SG hiding in the HELP section.
But then again, it wasn't the need for a walkthrough that made me not buy the game, but the gameplay itself.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jan 10, 12 5:42 AM
Yes, I think it says alot for a first time developer. It was a very thoughtful touch.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 10, 12 10:47 AM
I agree. I couldn't figure out the wires to the radio...could connect the red, or the blue but not both. Funny though, after I checked their guide, it worked, lol.

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Jan 21, 12 6:15 AM
I feel like an imbecile. I did see the SG when I first started the game. I always go through all the options on the Main Menu before I begin a game. I briefly started the game and then continued it the next day. For some strange reason, I simply forgot there was a SG and I played basically the entire game without referring to it, although I could have used it.

I looked at it now and it's very well done. The only bad thing is that you have to quit the game to the main menu to access it. It should have been available from within the game itself.

[Post New]by noahsnanner on Jan 13, 13 4:46 PM
I have been trying to figure out the code on the money that was found on

the boat. Any one else having this problem? Need help!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 13, 13 5:14 PM
Hi there noahsnanner,
If you go to the Help Section on the Main Menu, choose Chapter 14. There are two screenshots that should help you get through this.
Cheers

[Post New]by TomVee on Feb 11, 14 4:41 AM
Hi

I have a walkthrough made out of the help-section (15 Mb, PDF)
Can I upload it at BFG?

TomVee

Go to: