sillyc52
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

finding plank pieces in back yard

[Post New]by sillyc52 on Jan 10, 12 10:48 AM
help I still have one last piece to find, cant find it anywhere, help just keeps telling me to go to the puzzle

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:finding plank pieces in back yard

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 10, 12 1:38 PM
If it's telling you to go to the planks, then it's prompting you to click on them to open the puzzle. Only when the puzzle is open will you be able to see the pieces you need to find (and then using the hint again will show you the pieces).

villsex
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by villsex on Jan 12, 12 7:10 PM
cant find the last piece of plank either. Where is it??
Open the hint and it points to the ground .but nothing there. Is it in the ground ? It says that you have to find a shovel to dig the ground up.

Edited on 01/12/2012 at 7:12:33 PM PST

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 12, 12 8:29 PM
Are you looking for planks for the bridge, or for the ship?

If for the bridge, you don't have to "find" them in the scene at all. You just cut the chains and pick them up. The image will only show 3 planks, but the numbers will say 4/4.

If for the ship, you must have the close-up open (by clicking on the planks) before the hint will show you where they are. Then you have to collect the pieces around the scene. If you have all but one, the close-up is open, and the hint points to a place where you definitely can't see a plank, then it sounds like a glitch with the game. I had one other person who was adamant that she'd done everything right, but one of the lever pieces was just not there. She said reinstalling the game fixed the problem.

Edited on 01/12/2012 at 8:34:40 PM PST

villsex
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by villsex on Jan 13, 12 8:32 PM
am looking for pieces of planks for the Ship. Have got all except one. Am wondering if i have to find the shovel to dig it up in the ground where it says "You Need a shovel Here "
Also cannot remove bolt from fog tower. IF you could please help me
Thanks

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 13, 12 8:37 PM
You do not need to dig up the hole to find the plank piece - all 8 of them should just be in the scene. Click on the planks to open the close-up window, then the hint SHOULD show you where the remaining piece is.

If it doesn't, try exiting the game via the menu, then run it again, and see if it makes a difference. Someone said reinstalling the game solved a similar issue they were having with one of the lever pieces.

You don't need the ring in the tower yet. You'll get something a bit later in the game that will allow you to come back and obtain it.

[Post New]by charliehenry on Jan 17, 12 12:53 PM
I also CANNOT find the last plank for the ship. I have tried uninstalling and installing and no way is it there. Also the hint button makes a funny sound and the hint area is not well defined-from what I see it is in the tree trunk opening area. To bad, I like this game but unless you can get this fixed I want a credit. Please advise

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 17, 12 3:38 PM
Hi charliehenry,

If you're experiencing any sort of technical issues with this game, please contact our Customer Support team for further assistance.

(you can click on the above link for more info)

If they aren't able to get this game to work properly for you, they'll be happy to issue you a refund/replacement.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by charliehenry on Jan 18, 12 12:37 PM
Big Hondo-did as you suggested-went to chat-waited on chat for 30 minutes while it kept changing-in 2.41 seconds-in 1.24 seconds in 5.14 seconds-left. I want a credit for this game to my credit card or else 2 game club credits as this is collectors. Please handle and advise.

Thank you

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by patcam52 on Jan 22, 12 10:54 AM
Same thing is happening to me, if I can't get it to work I also want a credit, NOT a code, but a $13.99 credit to my charge card. Patricia

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by patcam52 on Jan 22, 12 10:59 AM
Found it! After repeated clicking with the hint button and it sending out maybe one star over to the gate, it worked and sent them to the upper part of the tree on the left. Does need to be fixed. I just got lucky that it decided to work again. It kep sending them to the gate, and then to the pile of wood BY the gate, everywhere except where the wood was. Then suddenly it decided to work on about the 20th try.

Go to: