Terrible Game

[Post New]by Jackie143637 on Jan 10, 12 2:19 PM
This game uses very bad English to describe simple things like a tape measure they call it a roulette--what???
Game play was not very good either.
I will not even spend one of my free games on this one.
Sorry Big Fish, this one is a total let down.

bruser
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Terrible Game

[Post New]by bruser on Jan 10, 12 3:26 PM
I agree. finished this but ugly game

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Jan 10, 12 6:15 PM
I hate it when BFG waste my time with this kind of junk. Calling a comb a crest and a screwdriver a scanner and the misnamed roulette wheel all in the first 5 minutes is unforgiveable. You must think we are all stupid!

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Jan 10, 12 6:15 PM
I hate it when BFG waste my time with this kind of junk. Calling a comb a crest and a screwdriver a scanner and the misnamed roulette wheel all in the first 5 minutes is unforgiveable. You must think we are all stupid!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 10, 12 7:32 PM
Well, I totally disagree with all of you. I just finished this game, after playing it off and on all day, and night, and not only was it long, but it was much more involved than you would think at first look. I laughed at the dialogue all the way through it, the hos were a lot more interesting, and not nearly as junk piled as many games. Things you found the first time around did not reappear when you needed to go back to that scene. Some of the puzzles were easy, and some were really difficult. The strategy guide really helped on those, even though it didn't tell you how to solve, but told you what you needed to do to solve it yourself. The story line was surprisingly interesting, no real ghosts, but immortal pirates, gangsters, journalists, crooked cop, and love. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. I hope to see more from these developers, and hope they aren't too dismayed by the negative reviews. Quite frankly, I like what they did, and whether the humor was intentional, or an inexperienced attempt at English, I had a ball with this game. I guess I took it at as more tongue in cheek, and my dogs have been a bit puzzled, and kept giving me the 'eyes', because I kept bursting out in laughter as I played. Seldom is there a hog that has so much humor...and I find it kinda sad that so many of you have been so critical, and just couldn't see it

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 11, 12 12:29 AM
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback. The moderation team is now going ahead and lock this thread as we already have a section dedicated to game reviews in the forum.

If you'd like to share a review on this game, you can do so by popping over to this thread here.

If you have any comments on the game, please don't hestiate to join in on the discussion in the thread over here.

Thanks!

bfgRhone

Go to: