today's new release has 6 months of comments already in forum?

[Post New]by KingaroyJoy on Jan 10, 12 6:21 PM
Hi Fellow Fishies,
Can you please help me understand how one of Today's New Releases already has 2 reviews on the download page. Plus a lot of discussion here in the forum dating back to around 6 months.

This is a really wonderful, and quite unique, community. I appreciate coming here to see what the pond thinks about games I'm considering (now that I know its here). Thankyou all for making my life easier. But on this one point I'm quite confused.

Does anyone know how this happens? I understood that new releases were NEW, at least new here at BFG.

What am I not getting?

karolyneb
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,459 Posts

Re:today's new release has 6 months of comments already in forum?

[Post New]by karolyneb on Jan 10, 12 8:44 PM
It was only available for Mac.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 11, 12 8:56 AM
Hi KingaroyJoy, nice to meet you. Yes, it was a MAC release first. They actually have a few games we don't have for the PC side. I really want "And Yet It Lives"....what a title, I want the game so badly...but it's only for MAC. It's nice for them that they get a few special things. , and this jigsaw puzzle game is a good one.

Edited on 01/11/2012 at 8:57:14 AM PST

[Post New]by KingaroyJoy on Jan 13, 12 6:23 PM
Hi shagwendy, you are the first to welcome me to the pond. I've been feeling as invisible as a jellyfish ... Thanks so much. It makes such a difference. I'm still trying to find my way around, figuring out where to go for information, where to post questions, and so on.

Maybe your game will come to PCs soon. Yes I've been enjoying the jigsaw game since it was featured. I love jigsaws too, and this game has some useful features. Every now and then I'd like to be able to change the background of the jigsaw, and the background of each tray different colours.

Thank you, as well, karolyneb for replying.

[Post New]by Jigsaws_Galore on Jan 15, 12 2:15 PM
KingaroyJoy wrote:Hi shagwendy, you are the first to welcome me to the pond. I've been feeling as invisible as a jellyfish ... Thanks so much. It makes such a difference. I'm still trying to find my way around, figuring out where to go for information, where to post questions, and so on.

Maybe your game will come to PCs soon. Yes I've been enjoying the jigsaw game since it was featured. I love jigsaws too, and this game has some useful features. Every now and then I'd like to be able to change the background of the jigsaw, and the background of each tray different colours.

Thank you, as well, karolyneb for replying.

Hi KingaroyJoy, this is David, the dev behind Jigsaws Galore. Allow me to be the second person to welcome you!

Thank you for your interest in Jigsaws Galore, I hope you like it, and if you have any questions about the game, don't hesitate to ask. I'll try to swim over here as often as I remember...

~ David

Go to: